Chapter 42

Vishakha's POV

"Okay so everyone ready?" I asked when they all changed up their costumes.

"Yes"

Then Jai said "everyone we will start in 5 minutes, Vishakha let's go to the stage"

I nod and go with him but I stop holding his hand.

"What?"

"I..I am scared Jai, will the people understand?" I asked getting a fear

"Vishakha" he holds my shoulder "It will surely work and people will understand. Believe in what you are doing as you say in your lectures"

I smile "how do you all my lines by heart?"

He shrugged "As I said, you are different so everything in you is interesting for me"

"Are you flirting?" I asked raising my brows

"What do you think?"

"I think you are wasting for time doing that"

He chuckles "wanted to lift up your mood"

I smile "and your surely did that"

"Shall we go now?" He said and I nod

We stood up on the stage and there are camera man's as well.

"Namashkar everyone, Vishakha Singh is here with a performance which is really very important for everyone to understand"

Then Jai says "it's not only to watch but also to for you, to change yourself where your are going wrong. Please keep your mind open and think with heart"

Then I both move down from the stage and the performers come up on the stage.

I fold my hand and pray.

"Vishakha" I look at Jai.

He rubs my back "relax"

I nod and look in front.

The performers first show how education is important. It was an eye opening act.

It was 15 minutes long and Jai and Rukh bhai took care that everyone is watching and listening carefully.

Then after that act everyone claps, again then Jai and I go to the stage.

"Education! Education of boys as well as girls is important is what we saw just now. Education without which no one is complete! People are running behind money and it can be earned through many ways but with education and knowledge you can earn it with respect! I am not saying that without only education can give you that respect, but with education you can see the world in a different why, like the way me and Jai are looking it" I said

"Yes, education not only for money but also to do something for our country" Jai added "now one more act will be presented and please see it with again open mind and heart"

We got away from the stage the next play started on stop domestic violence. With the help of how we pray the goddess but on the other hand we beat a women who herself is a goddess in her own way.

We saw some eyes getting moist. Girls hugging their mothers, even the boys.

The act had some songs, some household scenes, some violence and how it triggers a person to die.

When the act got over everyone began to wipe their tears and stood up clapping.

I smiled at Jai and in Joy I was about to hug him but stopped.

We stepped back and then when back on the stage.

"Violence which everyone is facing in here, needs to be stopped and women's are needed to be respected! Everyone is equal and everyone is have feelings and a heart be it a person or animal. Everyone feels pain!" I said