Chapter 65

Now only epilogue left ✨❤️  I hope you will be there tomorrow to have a look at the poster of my new upcoming book.

Jai's POV

"Jai listen to me" Vishakha said pulling my shirt

"What happened?"

"I want to go to the mela tonight"

"Some other time Vishakha I am Busy I said looking at my patients  file"

Then she takes the file from my hand and hit my head "I hate you"

Saying that and keeping the file on the table she began to go out of the room.

"Vishakha! Listen, stop" she closed the door with a bang and went.

I lean on the sofa and sigh ! Now I have to make her happy.

God this work load is increasing and I am just unable to give her time. Even she is busy with her work in the hospital.

We do try to give time but we get so tired that we are just unable to even though we work in the same hospital.

I get up and go out. I saw her from the first floor, cutting vegetables with Maa.

I smile. Maa never let her cook but Vishakha helps her. Maa said it's not her job to cook but to make her proud with her work. Maa and Vish share a very special bond and something I feel Maa has forgotten that he have a son.

Vish wears what ever she wants to ! Diya and Sapna Bhabhi has now also wears Suit while earlier they used to wear saree only, but they wear mostly Sarees only and they love it alot and so do I.

I get down and when Vish looks at me I hold my ears but she looks away.

Then I sit beside her.

"What are you doing here Jai?" Maa asked

"Nothing ! Just wanted to breath in fresh air" I say with a smile.

She nods and take the vegetable to the kitchen and even Vishakha got up and began to move behind Maa but I hold her Wrist and pull her to me.

"Jai leave me" she yell whispers at me

"I am sorry"

"Fu*k with your sorry"

I chuckle "not Fu*k with your sorry but Fu*k with your Wife" I grin and she rolls her eyes.

"I am sorry Na Vish"

"Go to hell" she says and then she tries to push me but I hug her.

I was about to say her something but the kids began to shout "Chachi ! Chachi Chachi"

She push me and we saw the kids coming to our direction.

Vishakha Bent's down "what happened?"

"Will you take us to the mela tonight?" Pihu asks.

Vishakha looks at me and I pass a awkward smile.

"Of course ! I can never say" she turns her head at me "No to you" then smiled at them.

"Even Chachu will join us" said Dhruv

"No need ! Your Chachu is very busy he will stay home while we all ! Dada Dadi everyone will join us" Vishakha said

"Hey even I will join" I said

"No your work is important do that first, you should not spare even one minute from it" She said and went in the kitchen.

"Vishakha!" I say but she don't stop.

Then I look at the kid's.

"Chachi is angry on you?" Preet asked