Chapter 7

The longest and fun chapter!

Enjoy and plz comment!
And vote❤️

Jai's POV

Where is she? I have arrived on the platform and I can see only 5 people in there.

First 1 old man, A women with her kid, 3 girls.

One is opening up her luggage and I can't see her as her curly wavy hairs are hiding her face.

I tried to have a look but I couldn't. Then suddenly she began to run in the train leaving her luggage as it is. What is she doing?

I just shrugged off and looked around for Vish. Maybe she might know me.

I saw two three more people coming out of the train, when the train began to move, a girl fell on the floor.

This is the same wavy hair girl. I took steps to help her to get up but she stood up herself, dusting her clothes and still I can't see her face.

I shooked my head and walked around.

I then took out my phone to call Papa, to know about this Vish.

But this Network!

Then I went to a girl who was standing there with a phone "umm Excuse me?"

She looked at me "yes?"

I was feeling very Awkward right now because asking a girl like this as if I have came to propose her.

"Are you Vish?" I asked

She looked at me from top to bottom.

"Who are you?" She asked

"Aa Jai?"

She smiled, okay so she is Vish.

"Sorry I am not Vish but Heena"

"Oh, I, I am sorry" I said with a awkward smile.

"I wish I could be your 'Vish'" she said looking at me with Keen interest.

She is definitely flirting.

"Aa I must leave, Sorry to disturb you"

I turned around immediately and walked in high speed, then I slightly turned around and found Heena going with a Women, Heena smirked at me and Winked.

I just cringed out and was about to turn around when someone bumped into me and her phone fell down.

Yaar, I don't want to get into any problem.

And the phone which has fallen down is of the same wavy hair girl, she has cupped her hand on her mouth, she bend down and picked up her phone, which has got a big crack on her screen.

Looks like I have done a mistake. But was not mine it was Heena's.

The girl stood up looking at the phone.

I was about to say sorry "I a-" but the girl suddenly began to shout of me, looking at me "what do you think of yourself?"

I was taken aback.

"Can't you see a person walking even when there is no crowd?" She shouts fuming with anger.

"Excuse me?" I said

"What excuse me? Instead of being sorry you saying me excuse me! As you if you have done nothing? You broke my phone"

"Hello madam, I didn't broke your phone it was by mistake" I said getting a bit anger with the way she is talking to me.