Chapter 50

Happy Diwali to one and all. I hope this Diwali bring bright Happiness with it in your life ✨❤️

Vishakha's POV

I am in my office as early as I could because I didn't wanted to be close to Jai.

I told Mom before leaving that I have an important meeting to attend so not to worry.

I had coffee and then I left for office in my car.

It's been quiet a while I was trying to focus but my mind was drifting to Jai and he is staying in my house.

And the worst part, he is leaving in the room beside me.

I keep the pen on the table with a thug and stand up. I need to eat something.

Slowly more people began to come in for work and I go to the canteen.

"Uncle one Samosa and juice" I said and he gave it to me.

I can't starve myself just thinking about him.

I sit on table and eat samosa looking around and at one point I felt that I saw Jai.

I shook my head and then again looked at way but he was not there.

Was I Imagining him? No no. He should not be working here.

No.

Suddenly someone kept his or her hand on my shoulder and I got scared "Aaaaaa" Even the somosa fell from my hand.

I turned and saw Dhaani.

I let out a relief sigh "Dhaani you Scared me"

"I am sorry !" She said I pick up the samosa and walk out to give it to a dog and she was walking with me "you were lost in deep thoughts so I thought of bringing you back to the reality"

I smile "thanks but never like this"

Then I again Ask for a samosa and Dhaani for a grill sandwich.

"So Today we have handle few patients only!" Dhaani said

"Yup ! So I was thinking that why don't you attend a case with this problem" i point My finger at the patient's Grief.

"But Vishakha it's a very Complicated case"

"And I know you can do it but still if you feel you require my help, you can come to me" I said with a smile

"You sure?"

"100%"

I get up from the chair "the seat is all yours"

She sat on the chair and I called the patient.

I then walk to Ms.Tarana to submit a file.

I knock at her door.

"Come in" she shouts.

I open the door and enter "Mam I brought T" I pause when the man in front of her, at whom she is smiling brightly turns.

What the hell !

He smiles at me and I am still in shock.

"Yes ms.Vishakha?" I heard Tarana but I am to shocked to answer her.

He is going to work in my hospital? That's why Dad wanted me to guess it.

Why ! This can't be real.

"Ms.Vishakha" Tarana shouts making me look at her.

"Haan?"

"If you are done looking at this handsome man then can you please tell why have you came in here?" She said grintting her teeths.