Chapter 41

Vishakha's POV

"Is everyone ready to do the stage performance?" I asked the actors

"Yes"

"Please show me once" I said and as they wre practising in the house itself I can very well see it and tell if people will like it or not.

Then I sneeze.

Yes I have caught cold.

I am drinking hot tea right now and wearing full clothes as my mother don't want me to get more sick.

Then I saw Jai coming down. Goosebumps began to erupt in my whole body.

He smiles at me and comes towards me.

"How are you now?" He asked and placed his hand on my forehead

"Better"

"Hmm now your fever is gone" He said and then held my wrist.

"Okay, after tea have food than your medicines"

I could just nod.

Then he sat beside me "even I will see the play"

I look at the performers but my body is so much hot now because of Jai.

Why?

Flashback

Neelam broke the hug with him and I felt happy that now she won't be sticking up to him.

Then we all began to dance in the rain. I felt really bad for Neelam but as my profession is, I have dealed with a lot of people who come to me with this kind of situations to me.

While dancing I looked at Jai. He was smiling at me and was so happy.

Then we all began to go to their rooms.

But when I came to my room I began to play the music, Romantic ones as the weather was like that.

But instead of changing my dress I began to groove my body with it.

I opened my hairs and ruffled them. Then someone knocked at my door.

I opened it with a big smile and saw Jai grinning like anything.

"Hey" I said and he kept on looking at me.

"May I get in?" He asked

I nod.

When I close the door, my heartbeat began to rose slowly.

I turned around "so what brought you here?"

"You" He answered looking at me intensely and I gulp.

"M-me?"

He nods and came close to me "I wanted to thank you"

I giggle nervously "Thank me?"

He rubbed the water droplet sliding down my neck and the hair on my neck stood straight with goosebumps.

"Hmm...thank you for everything you did for me even when we fight so much" He said and I gulp as he is not stopping to rub his thumb on my neck.

"It's i-it's fine"

"I want to thank you properly because you have helped me out with not only Neelam but also with the Village, you took me out from my biggest thing I was stuck with"

I look at his sexy wet face.

"H-how?" I asked as his hands reached to my cheeks.

"After the play...will you come with me to the Famous mela of our village?"