Chapter 44

This is the double update.

Took me time to update because I may not update today, So I wrote all together for today as well and I didn't wanted that.

Vishakha's POV

I step towards the god and as Jai is not leaving my hand he moves along with me.

"Can I pray Jai?" I asked

"Yeah sure"

I smile at him "then please leave my hand"

"Oh sorry" he leave my hand and I smile.

I close my eyes and pray.

"Please god take care of my parents, My friends and Jai along with his whole family! I don't know what's happening to me when I am with him. I know it's something that can't be explained. I just want to know of he feels that pull towards me as I am. Whatever he is feeling, I just want him to be happy"

I slowly open my eyes and smiled.

I looked at my right and Jai wasn't there "Jai?"

"I am here" he said from behind and I turned.

I saw him coming with a garland of flowers from the rain.

"Where did you go?" I asked

He goes to the gods and put the garland there and bring it back in front of me.

"This flower are filled with love, blessings and positivity" he looks at me and lift up the garlands "And I want your life to be filled with all this"

I can't explain that I am feeling so emotional and touched by his words.

"You don't want to wear the diamonds necklace it's okay and I really like how nicely and sweetly you explained it why you can't ! But please...accept this Necklace which would be more expensive than that diamond necklace if you will wear it"

Tear slip down my eye "Jai!"

He comes towards me and ask "may I?"

I nod with a smile and me makes me wear it.

I was so overwhelmed that I hugged him tightly and cried "no one has ever made me feel this special Jai"

He hugs me back "you are special in all the ways Vishakha"

We broke the hug and he rubs my tear, I sniff.

Then some people began to come in the temple.

"Let's go somewhere else" He said

"Where?"

"Where it's just you and me!" He said and held my hand.

We come out of the temple and again run in the heavy rain.

He takes me to a ride where there is cups !

It is covered up with a shelter in on the top of all the cups.