Chapter 27

Vishakha's POV

Today again I have called the women's in the house to ask if they had began using Pads or not. As I did try my best.

I will write all my important stuff on my laptop for tomorrow as I have to go to the schools as well to check if they have really sent their daughters to school or not. Also Jai would be going to talk with Sarpanch ji regarding the same.

Right now I am eating Imlie  Candy (Tamarind Candy) which Jagat And Jeet Brought for me. It's so good.

I eat the Imlie while I saw some women's coming in. I say Namaste to them. Diya Bhabhi began to serve water to them and even I helped.

Some women's came with their daughters as well.

I began my discussion. Some said they are willing to use it but they don't know how to use it. Some had fear if it will leak? Some wanted to know what was it made up of and all that stuff.

I cleared all their doubts slowly, then they asked for price's.

I don't know what to say.

"Per packet 2 rupees. From my clinic you can take" I heard Jai.

I turned around and My eyes met his.

"Just to rupees?" Said one women due to which our eye contact broke.

He stood beside me and said "Yes just two rupees and there is no harm in using it as Vishakha Already said"

I smile......At him !

But when he looks at me, I turn my face to the women's.

Then a girl came to me and asked "Didi my back hurt's a lot when on periods what to do?"

I told  her everything what is possible then I said "Why didn't you ask this to your mother or a female doctor earlier?"

"Because Amma don't know much and There is no female doctor here plus, We are hesitant to go to a male doctor" She said and I looked at Jai.

Maybe that's was not able to bring a change fast in the village! Because being a male woman's didn't listen to him.

After that they all went and I pick up my Imlie again.

"You are so lazy" Said Jai suddenly

"Excuse me?"

"Yes" He shrugged and shoved his hand in his Kurta "See you are eating Imlie which Jeet and Jagat brought after plucking them from the trees"

"So? they give it me themselves" I began to eat my Imlie.

"Why don't you say clearly that you can't climb a tree Ms.Poison"

First i think and then I reply him "Is it in your nerves being Annoying or you want to get into my nerves being one? Why do you always have to make me do something which I can do!" I flip my hairs.

"Because I believe you can't and you haven't proved me anything by the way"

I raised my brows.

He pass a annoying Smile making me shook my head.

"Fine, Tomorrow We all are going to explore the village, that time I will surely show you my climbing skills"

"Ji Ms.Poison I would be blessed" he folds his hands 🙏

And I keep my hand on his head "Saada Dukhi Raho" (always be unhappy)

I grin and he glares at me.

I turn around and Giggle. Idiot.