Chapter 30

Will edit chapters later ! 🥲

I hope u will like it ❤️

Vishakha's POV

I am waiting outside the operation theatre, crying as my father got a heart stroke.

When I was coming back with Ritu, Rukh bhai came up with a Jeep and brought here and then I got to know about Dad.

I controlled it that time but when I saw Mom, I just couldn't control myself.

Jai is operating him from a long time, I hope he treats my father and saves him.

I keep my hands on my head and sob in audibly.

My Mom feeling so weak so she is taken to a room.

Aunty is rubbing my back and consoling me.

Then I saw the Jai coming out of the Operation room. I got up immediately.

I rush up to him "Jai" I sniff "h-how is Dad? I-is he al-alright"

He looks at my teary face for sometime and I wait for his reply.

He wipes my tear off "I won't let anything happen to him"

I cry more hearing his words "please Save him Jai, he is my everything"

I join my hands infront of him "Vishakha Don't, please be strong and.."

He looks into my teary eyes "Please trust me..this time"

I don't know but I really trust him. I nod and he wipes my tear and went away to bring something.

He comes back running to the operation room again.

I try to keep calm but I am just unable to, tears are just flowing.

Please god, please save my father.

Then someone kept his or her on on my shoulders.

It was Pihu, Dhruv and Preet.

Pihu gave me a chocolate "Uncle will be alright"

Dhruv rubbed my tears "don't cry"

I cry more.

They hold their ears "we are sorry, for what we did to you" they said.

And I couldn't control but hug them "It's okay" I whisper

"Uncle will be fine Didi" Preet said and I slightly hug.

•••••••••

Om opens the door of the operation room and I rush up to him.

"Om?"

He holds my shoulder "no need to worry, Jai saved him. Thank god Jai brought him on time without waiting for a second" He smiled a bit in the end.

I cup my mouth and cry in relief.

He moves aside and Jai comes infront of me removing his doctor mask and cap.

I remove my hand from my mouth and smile at him, tears still flowing from my eyes.

"Thank you" It came like a whisper.

I fold my hands infront of him and bend my head "Thank you so much"

I fall on my knees crying in relief.

"Vishakha" He said and so did everyone around us.

Jai bends down and hold my hand "what are you doing ? It's my work Vishakha"

"But you have saved my father and he is my strength, I am his strength" I said and he holds my shoulder and make me stand up.

He took me inside the room "I will make her meet uncle, please everyone wait out"