Chapter 15

Jai's Pov

I take the plate and sat infront of her.

I put forward the plate and she takes one Imarti and then even I take one.

Everyone is talking while we both are silent. And you the weird thing, she eating the Imarti's which I made!!!!!

I kept the Plate aside and we began eat. She takes a bite and keeps her hand below her mouth as the sweet Syrup drips from the Imarti.

I take a bite as well and look at everyone laughing and talking.

Then Papa asked Vishakha "how is it beta?"

After eating the bite in her mouth completely she answered "it's nice uncle, I am eating it for the first time"

She takes another bit and some syrups drips near the corner of her lips.

I eat my Imarti slowly looking at her.

She licks her lips at the sweet is over it, I chew my Imarti looking at her lips.

With the back of her hand she rubbed near the corner of her lips.

I don't know when my Imarti was finished and when I to bite, it was of air!!

Realising it I take another Imarti and without taking my eyes off her, I began to eat.

She looked aside and Giggles as Ritu says something to her.

She looks beautiful when she smiles.

Then her hairs became to infront of her face and as her both hands were sticky due to the syrup she was unable to do it.

And I don't know why I am unable to take my eyes of her. Her expressions became irritating and I lift up my hand and tuck back her hairs behind her ears and she looks at me.

We make a eye contact and then I slide her hairs behind her ears on the right as well, she looks at my hand, then at me. She frown and move her face away from my hand and I pull back my hand.

Frowning looks away and finish her Imarti and then she licks her fingers with her soft lips.

Why it's being so tempting looking at her, my breathing become uneven.

So I quickly get up and rush to the washroom in the ground floor itself.

I wash my hands and splash water on my face and breath.

What was happening to me? I splash more cold water on my Face from the bucket.

Then someone knocks the door "Jai, beta are you okay?" I heard Maa

I open the door cleaning my face with my handkerchief.

"Beta are you okay?" Maa asked and I nod.

She touch my hand "why are you so hot? The weather is also not hot"

"Maybe because I was standing for long in front of the chullah flame" I said and took a deep breath.

"Are really alright Jai?" She asked again and I nod again.

"Come, then everyone is worried. We all were shocked that you left your place without eating 4-5 Imarti's" Maa said and I smile.

She held my hand and took me back again to everyone.

I looked at Ms.poison she was looked at me with confused expression and I averted my eyes immediately from her and then told Maa that "Maa I will sit with Rukh and Chirag Bhaiya"

"Okay Beta"

Vishakha's POV

What happened to him all of a sudden, he rushed as if his train was missing.

But I was really shocked when he tucked my hairs behind my ears. His was looking at me differently which I can't describe, but it was very different from usual times.

I frowned at his action but then he still kept looking at me but I ignored it. And as he was just in front of me, I didn't wanted to look at him.

Now he is sitting with Rukh and Chirag Bhai. Ritu came and sat with me and we talked a lot.

Then after having the sweet we all left for our rooms.

I thought of taking a bath but before bath I will be keeping warm water bag on my feet.

So I go out towards the kitchen with the bag or pouch to fill the water with warm water. After boiling the water I filled the bag and while closing it, I heard Mr.Grumpy Idiots voice.

"Om please, I said I will give it to her" I heard but not clearly so I go near and found him speaking on phone.

"But that Ms.poison did wrong with me and I told you" I heard him.

He is talking about me! But he did wrong to me, I dis nothing!!!

I was about to lash on him but then he said "Fine, I will give her Phone. But not now, it's in my clinic, you know I bought it the next day when she came"

He is such a lier, he told me that the shops are not open.

Now it's 5 days.

I won't leave him. Now I hate him more than ever.

He was taking revenge.

Then he begins to laugh "Yes you are most welcome to my sweet paradise my room anytime"

I knitted my brows, I never saw his room, is his room not the same as everyone else in the house? I know that Baani's Room is being renovated but his!!?

I have to take a look.

"Okay bye" He said with a smile.

Oh so he even knows how to smile.

Stupid !

"Yes I will give her phone tomorrow!" He said and cuts the call saying good night.

Then taking a deep breath he goes up to the kitchen rather than his room.

This is the right time to look in his room.

I quickly take my warm water bag and run his room.

I open the door and have a look inside.

My mouth forms into a "O" shape. It's so beautiful and aesthetic.

That's why most of the time he is in his room.

The bed looks so comfortable just I have in my room. 🥹

I don't like him but I seriously love his room. It's so nice.

Then I heard the door steps and my eyes go wide. I quickly close the door and rush out to my bed room.

I close my room and heave. Thank god he didn't saw me.

Then I say "Now I have to plan something to take revenge from him. He didn't gave me phone just to take revenge now he will see! But First I have to take a bath"

I take my clothes and walk towards the washroom !

😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠

I hope you guys enjoyed 😁

Plz vote comment and share.

Thank you and take care ❤️