Chapter 63

Story coming to an end guys plz support 🥺

Jai's POV

"Well done Jai ! Your work is incredible" Said the senior doctor

"Thank you so much Sir"

I am in a meeting of professional doctors and I am showing them my work and research I have done. They are so impressed with it.

I have even saved alot of money as well, for hiring doctor's for my clinic and even for our marriage.

It has been 6 months since I have been working here. Vishakha and I meet during lunch time or whenever we are free but we are unable to we talk on phone.

Even she is getting busy day by day and in the middle we were unable to meet as she went to Attend Divya and Varun's marriage. I was not able to go as I had to go to Bangalore with the doctor's. But I didn't send some gifts for them from my side through Vishakha.

I got to know Aarav, Varun and we are friends now. We have met on occasions few times when Vishakha took me to Delhi for some days as Aarav and Bhaviksha invited us.

They are very nice and genuine people. All the boys are whipped in love for their girl's and I am for mine.

It's not like Vishakha and I don't fight. We do fight but she always shuts me up with a kiss and makes me say that she is right and then she rewards me with more kisses.

I only know how badly I control myself when I am near her and sexual tension arouses between us.

On our Date. God that Date. I swear when I was kissing her and she removed her dress I wanted to make her mine then and there forever but I had to control.

And if I wouldn't have been blind folded while I was kissing her chest, Trust me I would have gone out of control and some how I did when I was kissing her there, her moans make me loose control.

On wedding day I would just not stop even for a minute. This mind of mine is getting dream of our wedding already.

Also now talking about my Village. It is almost developed and many changes have been made which were required the most.

The hospital is built and trained and good doctors are send in there for work.

For my clinic I am looking for a good doctor who can look after it if I am not there.

Then the school's condition is improved and many more are built.

Use of sanitary pads by women have also increased and domestic violence is decreasing as group of women have formed an organisation to stop the domestic violence and my maa, Tauji, Chachi ji are part of it.

I am so happy that girls are getting educated, women's are becoming self aware and learning to fight for themselves.

Even boy's are being taught and their minds are getting clear in regard of every aspect.

Water is getting cleaned and people are getting taught about healthy leaving.

Coming back to the reality the meeting just got over and today Vishakha didn't came to the hospital as her mother wanted home to help her as some guests are arriving.

So as soon as I go out of the room I call her.

"Hello!" She says

I smile "Hello my Ms.Poison"

"Jai I think I will seriously become poisonous"

I chuckle "how?"

"Mom is making me do alot of work and I am getting to irritate and angry"