Chapter 45

Jai's POV

I take a deep breath, Finally I will meet the collector.

"He is coming Jai be ready" Om said and I got up.

He is coming in our house and Vishakha has done all the arrangements through her friends.

The car stops infront of our house and the collector get down from his car.

Vishakha came running and stood beside me.

"On time" She whisper and I control my smile.

I fold my hand "Namaste sir ! It's an honour meeting you"

"Namaste"

Then after greeting everyone he was made to sit on the chair and Maa brought water for him and his guards as well.

Then we served him tea and snacks.

"Wait ! Now you won't bring anything mam, I want to know what's happening in this village and I will do whatever would be possible!" Said the collector

I smile finally my dream would be full filled.

Me and Vishakha discuss everything with him and told everything we want to improve in here. What all problems we are facing.

Then he left saying immediately everything would be done. He will contact me tomorrow and even work for school would be starting immediately. New teachers would be send in there.

I am so happy! It couldn't have been possible because of Vishakha not at all.

I look at Vishakha with a bright smile and believe me if nobody would have been around us, I would have kissed her so damn hard right away.

And yes, with kiss let me tell you that we freaking kissed for so long.

That feeling of kissing the one you love is amazing! Sharing your first kiss is amazing.

Flashback

I suck on her neck and she moans loudly.

Her wet body and hotness is not letting me stop.

Then she began to kiss on my chest slowly and I hold her tightly.

If this is a dream, I don't it to break.

Then the bell of the temple made us to stop. We both, breathing to fast looking around and then back at each other.

She slowly got up from me and even I stood up.

The rain was no more pouring and we walked till the Jeep.

"Jai, my Duppatta!" She said pointing at it on the ground.

I ran and picked it up. It got very dirty.

"Aumm" I look at her and she takes the Duppatta with her forefinger and thumb.

I take it back from her "I will take it, let's go..we are getting late"

We sat in the Jeep silently and the trip till the house was also silent and I could only remember the kiss we just had.

I looked at her neck, the red marks which I gave, My felt my body heating up again.

"Vishakha"

"Hmm?"

"Umm..Aa..You, can you please...Move behind me till your room?"

"Why?"

"Aa your..aa neck"

She look in the mirror and touched the red marks and then didn't look at me.