Chapter 12

Vishakha's POV

Right now I am on the terrace sitting on the swing chair and have kept my feet in the warm water, looking at the house womens making Pickle.

That to not of a single variety but different Varieties like aam, Lemon, chilli, carrot.

I was really liking the way they were talking while making it and also enjoying the work.

The sun it very bright but they are just not worried about it.

The birds are chirruping in the bright clean sky which I can rarely see in the pollution filled city.

There is no sound of Vehicle but yes children's playing in the open ground !

In this aspect I can say that Village is great .

Then Jyoti Aunty asks me "how is your leg Vishakha Beta?"

I smile "better than before, Like I can walk better than earlier"

"Thank god Om twisted you leg and you massaged your leg before bandage or else it could have been worse by now" Said Jaya Aunty.

I pass a small smile and remember yesterday night. The way Jai massaged my foot, I don't know, I mean I can't explain it felt different. The touch was...How to explain...I...it was different from that of Om's. There was not a kind of affect when Om touched my foot but.

I shook my head, I don't want to think about it but it was really strange.

But I hate that man. Idiot. He is so selfish as hell, he was worried about his food but not a person who is hurt ! Only because of him as he instigated kids against me and they did this to me. What kind of doctor is he. Heartless, A heartless Cardiologist!

Who even gave him the degree to be a doctor, I would have definitely rejected him in every way.

"Vishakha Beta how is the city? We have never been there but I want my Ritu to marry a boy in the city" Said Jaya Aunty.

I smile "it is very nice aunty, people there are free to wear what ever they want, there not only boys but girls also work at a high posts, there is no judgement about anyone in any way"

"There is" I heard that stupid

I turned my head to the left.

"What?" I asked looking at him.

"Yes I agree that womens are free to wear what ever they want but are they not scared to wear them thinking that some boy's are looking at them with bad gaze?" He walks to other side with his laptop.

"But not all, now they are being confident enough to wear them, yes at some places we do take care what to wear but that doesn't mean we are not precautious about it"

"Okay agreed but what about the position of girls in the work field? Not everyone Is given equal opportunity! The one who have money and have been qualified in higher education gets the job"

"But there are places where they give you job according to our ability" I said

He closed his laptop "correction, Ability which we have got from good colleges not the ones in villages or small ones whose name are not renowned"

"That's because there are some private jobs like that and government have provided with competitive exams like UPSC, CHSL and what not!"

"And there comes your next point about no judgement! In private jobs most of the time the company head looks at your background and about competitive exams! What do you think there is no discrimination?"

"No! I don't think so"

He pass a sarcastic chuckle "yeah sure, reservations are not discrimination ! I am a fool to even consider it. Do you even know that many who are at higher positions, who have reservations are taking advantage of it and snatching opportunities from the one's who deserve it. Why government is not doing anything about it? Why aren't they keeping a check over it?" I can feel in his voice how fed up he is with all this system.

I take a deep breath "I don't know, ask the government, I am a doctor not a politician"

He was about to say something when his mother stopped him "enough Jai. I know beta you don't like all this but you can't pick up a fight with Vishakha on that"

"But Maa I am just discussing"

"But discussions can be polite as well"

He just takes his laptop and walk away from there saying he is going to the clinic.

I look at him until he was out of my sights.

"I am really sorry Vishakha Beta from his behalf" Aunty said

"It's okay Aunty"

"Haan Supriya ji, it's really alright, they are grown up and such kind of discussions do get aggressive sometimes because one will stick to there point of view. Not only Jai was aggressive but even Vish was. I didn't interrupt because whatever Jai was saying I also agree to that somehow but at some points even Vish was right" said mumma

Then mumma says "and Vish when are you planning to wear suit salwar? You are wear these tight jeans since you came"

There we go again "know where did your high thinking mind go mumma?"

"It is in my head only and it works when it is feels worth working"

"Even at your daughter's clothing? Are you not happy that at least I am not wearing Short?"

"I am fine with it but"

"But nothing! When I will feel like wearing it I will wear them and you can't force me" Saying that I stood up in anger and went down taking care of my leg.

When I was reaching my Room, Mr.Grumpy came out of his room.

We glare at eachother but don't say anything.

Then I move left to move forward even he does, when I move right even he moves right.

Then I again move left and look at him, then we both shout "what is your problem?"

Then after pause we both answer "You"

I become more angry.

He enter in his room and close the door very loudly and I enter my room and even I close the door very loudly.

"Gadha!"

Arghhhh I hate him.

I go to my bed, drink water and drift into a long sleep. Without phone this is my life and if I could have walked, I would have explored this Village.

😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠

I hope you guys liked the chapter!

Please keep supporting through your votes and comments.

Thank you