Chapter 33

Vishakha's POV

"What?" She Screams looking at Jai when I said Mumbai.

"She is from Mumbai?" She asked Jai and I drink the Sharbad wanting to know what is going to happen.

"Yeah" He grins awkwardly

Neelam turn at me, she opens and closes are mouth "You..you are that Mumbai girl?"

"Well Mumbai is fine but what is "that" here?" I asked her

""That" is here with my going to be husband" She said and Jai spits the drink from his mouth and coughs.

"Chachu !" Kids rush to him

"Jai" Neelam Rush to him, she rubs his back.

"Are you okay" she asked and he nods and remove her hand from himself.

Jai looks at me and then at Neelam.

Then Neelam looks at me and say "you choose her Jai? Who don't even care that you are suffering?"

I scrunch my nose "Excuse me?"

"I don't want to talk with you" She says and Turn to Jai "Jai how can you like someone who doesn't even care for you"

This time I spite the Drink "what?"

"Are you talking about me?" I ask her and then look at Jai who has closed his eyes.

"Jai?" I say

He Grins at me and come near "actually Neelam, Vish is just a little bit angry with me so that's why she is not coming running to me"

"What nonsense?" I scream

He holds my hand "Vish, I am sorry, please I will buy you laptop today itself"

I take my hand from his hand and frown at him "have you lost it Jai"

Then Neelam speaks "why are you talking so rudely with Jai?"

Then I fold my arms at her "when You said you don't want to talk with me so stay quiet"

She shuts her Mouth.

Then I turn at Jai and Raised my brows.

Then he looks at Neelam "Please give us few minutes"

Then I say "speak whatever you want to in front of everyone"

He comes very close to me "please Vish, understand I want to talk personally with you"

He pleads me with his eyes.

"Vish Please" Jai Says in very convincing voice.

First of all this Vish. I am feeling butterflies ✨

He holds my hand and take me to the corner.

"What?" I say aloud

"Please, can we whisper? Please?" He says and Roll my eyes "what?" I whisper

"What is all this?" I whisper

He opens his mouth "woh actually" He scratches his head and smiles a bit.

"Don't smile and say" I said getting annoyed

"Umm...can we talk at our house but for now can you please cooperate? Please ? Or else she won't leave me ever" He pleads me folding his hand standing in front of me his back facing Neelam.

"No ! I won't until I get to know the what's going on? And why the hell she is talking to me like that?"

"I promise I will explain it to you at home but for now
Please save me" He pleads.

I roll my eyes "Okay, as it's not all the time Jai Agnihotri pleads in front of me" I smirk

"Listen it's just because I want to get rid of this problem and it's very serious"

I smile "then bear her yourself!" I said going away from him.

"Hyee Wait,Sorry sorry sorry. Please help me" He pleads again.

"What happened Jai? And problem?" Asked Neelam and Jai Closes his eyes and then pleads me.

I sigh.

I go to her "It was earlier but not now" I smile at her

"Didn't ask you"

"I know, but you asked Jai, My Jai" I said "Now if you could excuse us, we are getting late"

Aunty came on the right time and gave us the things we required.

"Jai spend some time with me, you came after so long" Said Neelam in an innocent voice.

"Kids you all go in the Jeep" I said and they run out giggling.

"Maybe some other time we will come, but right now we don't have time" I said her with a smile. Fake one.

"I invited just Jai"

"But he never goes anywhere without me darling! Haven't Aunty ji saw in the Panchayat?" I asked her mother and she stood dumb.

"Thank you for all this" I turn towards Jai "Let's go"

He grins "Yess"

I walk in front of him. He is smiling as if he won a battle 😂

When we sit in the car he says "that's you, thank you sooo much" He smiles brightly and I couldn't control myself from smiling.

"Everyone is waiting for us" I said and he nods with a grin.

It's nice to see him smiling.

•••••••••••••

We came back and everyone began to make food again.

Then Jai came to help me, so I asked "when are you going to tell me about all this drama which I have become a part of?"

"Aa well....afterwards please?"

"When afterwards?"

"Umm in the evening !"

Then I think "hmm then you have to tell me two things!"

"Two things?"

"Yup ! One about this Neelam thing and the second about your room"

He raised his eye brows "why my room?"

"Because mr.Jai you haven't brought my Laptop"

"Well Ms.Vishakha I have full day down, calmn your horses"

I giggle "you won't be able to win Jai"

"I want to try the every single possibility which can make me win"

"Try try all the best Mr.Grumpy"

"Hey, I am not grumpy"

I pass him a Sarcastic smile to which he rolls his eyes.

Soon womens came up and we served them food and I talked to them about importance of sending their girls to school and even the boys. The mid day mil will be given and even the books would be free.

This time even Jai talked a bit with them. I just hope they listen and do something.

Like this it was 9pm.

Hmm now let's remind mr.Jai about the Bet.

Eeeee I am so excited that I have won 🥳

😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I hope you guys liked the chapter!

Please keep supporting through your votes and comments

Thank you so much ❤️