Chapter 35

Double update of the day ! Enjoy. ❤️

Jai's POV

What did just happen.

I close my eyes. Yesterday when we were at Neelam's house, I was embarrassed the way she was calling me her going to be husband that to in front of Vishakha.

All the time I was looking at her expressions, to know if she is liking it or not but she was just smiling.

Then when she helped me and called me "Her Jai", My heart skipped a beat and I just couldn't stop smiling. It felt so good, unknowing good.

My whole day was going on thinking about that only but then it also came up that we don't like each other, we just cleared up the misunderstanding. Still we both fight and get annoyed with each other.

I never knew that a lie which i said long back will help me in present that to through..Vishakha.

I didn't felt bad actually, somehow I am happy that she is from Mumbai.

But what happened just now. God.

I open my eyes and look at the Laptop for which I paid extra money and went to a shop which was about to close. It was hard but I did it to win the bet but..when I saw Vishakha so happy and excited, I just didn't wanted to break her happiness so I didn't tell her about it.

I was happy looking her happy and I really wanted to spend time with her.

So I took her to the terrace and first talked about Neelam and she agreed to it after pleading her for so long. She finally agreed.

Then came the hardest part.

Even though we don't know each other much, haven't talked to each other so nicely since the start, but something changed even through those fight, the support we both give to each other while we are on the mission on developing the village, those the smile she holds, the confidence she have, the truth when I got to know about the kids.

The closeness is now affecting me alot. The closeness is...making me go crazy for her especially her giggles.

But just now, I felt an romantic urge.

When I told her about the room, my past, I felt like sharing my pain with her, as I felt that she understands me. She will help me. I felt she is the one I should share all the things which are bothering me without any guilt.

That room is important to keep me motivated but now, somehow even she is becoming important to keep me motivated.

When she held my hand, I felt good, I needed that, A hand to help me.

But then the hug. I just broke. It was a warm hug, consoling one and so were her words. Filled with care and concern.

First time I cried in-front of someone after my parents and Om.

After sometime when I realised our closeness and her increased heartbeat's I looked up at her red face. She was looking so beautiful.

Our eye contact that time was something I can't forget. My own heartbeat increased when I looked at her and then her chest which I made wet with my tears. The tear drop which was going inside her top made me to go hard.

So to avoid that I looked into her eyes but then she bit her lips. Lips which I wanted to bite then and there, I wanted to touch them so badly with my lips.

My gaze then shifted back to her chest as she was breathing heavily.

I would have kissed her if she wouldn't have had removed her hand from my cheek.