Chapter 64

🔥‼️❤️

Vishakha's POV

"Vishakha you are looking good relax" Divya said

"I don't know. It's my make up extra? Will Jai laugh?" I asked looking in the mirror

"Argh stupid calmn down" Divya said "relax"

Bhaviksha came and kept her hand on my shoulder "Vishakha You are looking gorgeous! So don't worry and he loves the way you are"

"I know that Bhavi but on our wedding I want to look amazing" I said and in my mind I thought this amazing that he is unable to control himself.

"You are Amazing, in all the ways" Divya said "also he loves you so with or without make up he loves you"

I smile "I know but today there is this nervousness"

"It's normal Vish" Bhaviksha said and mom enter's the room.

She hugs me and her eyes are filled up with tears.

"Where is Dad?" I ask

"Waiting out" Mom said

"Call him please"

Divya and Bhavi go out and call Dad.

Hug looks at me and cries.

I control my tears and hug him "I love you Dad"

"I love you more"

"I love you more than extra" Mom said hugging me from behind.

I hug him tightly.

I am marrying in Delhi. We have booked a place in here in a hotel. It's because Jai's Relative can't afford to travel long way for the marriage while our relative mostly stay in Delhi.

Then after marriage we will Travel to Haryana and start other rituals. We won't have much time.

"It's time to go" Dad said in broken voice.

I smile and we leave.

I take steps towards the Mandap and saw Jai in all his glory looking handsome as always.

His mouth is slightly open looking at me that I blush.

I saw Varun and Aarav hitting his shoulder with theirs so that he come to the earth back. I control my laugh.

I reach the mandap and he gives me his hand. I hold it.

"You are looking like a princess" He said as soon as I stood in front of him.

Then someone clear his or her throat "the romance can wait Jai" Varun said and Jai blushes.

Everyone laughed while Divya hit his arm.

Then our wedding began. We exchanged garlands but while Jai was making me wear it I was hold upon by Parth and Aarav.

And Jai was then Held By Varun and Rohit.

He with struggles makes me wear the garlands.

Then we sat in the mandap and the priest starts chanting the mantras.

I am feeling happy yet emotional. I don't know, this is a very different feeling getting married to the one you love and leaving with him all his life. It's coming true and I just can't express but leaving our parents is also making me so emotional.

He put vermilion on the partion of my hairs and then Mangalsutra.

We then take 7 rounds and oath's with all our heart and soul holding each other's hand.