Chapter 34

Maybe your heartbeats may increase in this chapter!

Vishakha's POV

I happily go to Jai's room and knock as I have won Bet.

I am so happy!!!!!

I knock his door and wait for him to come out.

When he opens the door I smile Widely "I Wonnnnn" I grin

"You lose, I won the bet" I jump

"Wait!"

I giggle "why wait? I have won the bet, that to for the first time in my life, yes yes yes"

He looks at me while I am jumping with excitement.

Then he smiles at me "yes, you won"

"Okay, now move aside and tell me about your room importance and also Neelam case"  I went in but he held my hand and pulled me towards him all of a sudden.

"What?" I asked but he is so very close to me.

"Umm let's talk in your room" He said

"No, this room is fine" I said in low voice

"No it's not fine, The room is so messy" He said

I looked back, only few things were on the bed.

"Hunh, doesn't matter" I get out of his hand grip and sit on the bed facing him.

He began to look down and then up keeping hands on his hips thinking.

"What?"

"Let's go up, on the terrace, I will talk there with you" He says

"Hmm okay but"

"Please Vishakha!"

I huff "okay"

I get up and walk with him to the terrace.

The wind was blowing lightly on the terrace and it was a half moon night.

We stood near the grill looking at the village from there.

"So start" I said looking at him.

"Which thing first? Room or Neelam?"

"Aaa Neelam first" I said

He takes a deep breath and speaks "soo Neelam is the girl with whom I used to play during childhood. Like ghar ghar and all, that time she always used to be my wife and never let any other girl be my wife. Her parents used to love looking us together. Then as we grew up her affection for me also increased but for me it was never like that. She became very clingy and even her parents forced her to be with me all the time...her coming daily to my house and my clinic it was too much"

"Ohh so she is madly in love with you" I giggle

He glares at me and I shut my mouth.

"Sorry, continue"

"So one day she said to my parents that of she will marry then it would be only Jai ! I got shocked and so did my parents. My parents and even I tried go make her and her parents understand that thing"

"So did they understood?"

"Actually" He turned to me "as i came back from Mumbai doing an internship, she said all this and so to avoid this....I said something"

"What?"

"That I have fallen in love with a girl in...."

"In?"

"Mumbai"

My eyes came out "oh my god, that's she was shocked when she heard Mumbai?"

"Yes and I even told that even that girl loves me and we will marry after settling down properly. That day she and her parents began to come less at our place but after 3 years when they felt I am lying they again began to do the same stuff but today, as you came I couldn't help but ask for your help. My parents know that I am lying and they would be happy that now she won't interfere in our life as they don't want her to be my life partner they supported me that day."