Chaptee 21

Jai's POV

I was really enjoying teasing her but suddenly I felt my words hurt her as her eyes were a bit wind up with tears, I don't know if I was imagining or what but that made me compel to ask her if she was fine or not, but then she said she was perfectly fine.

I don't know but I felt I was indirectly flirting with her some how. Strange !

After having breakfast I went for my work and Om came in there after a while.

"Hey Buddy how are you?" He asked

"Cool? I think" I said with a smile

He chuckles "why? Not hot today?"

I shivered as I remember how I felt Vishakha's Waist. It was so soft and her eyes.

"Hey Jai?" he waved his hand in front of me "where are you lost?"

I shook my head "n-no where..what did you ask?h-hot?"

"Yes, hot tempered I mean because of Vi..your Ms.poison"

"First of all, she is not mine and second only I can call her Ms,poison"

Om raised his brows "now this is confusing! She is not your but I can't use the nickname you gave to her"

"Because It's our hate language " I said making a point

"Ohhhhhhoooooo Hate language! Or you want to say love language?" He wiggled his brows

I roll my eyes "why the hell do you always talk about her in front me ? Are you interested in her?"

"And why the hell you always think like that and give sarcastic replies? Are you jealous or something?" He asked

I narrow my brows "why would I be?"

"Maybe because you like her!" He said

"What? Are you out of your mind? I like her?" He laugh "I fight with her daily! Om..Daily !"

"See Daily ! Without fighting with her, but with whom will you fight once she will leave?"

"That will be the greatest day of my life, the most peaceful one"

Om sighed

"Change the topic please and tell me about the tests ! What was the results?" I asked him

"Look yourself" He showed me his phone.

"This is not good Om" I said

"I know ! That's why I have talked to some people I know" On said seriously

I closed the file and huffed "let's go"

••••••••••

I came back with Om to my house. He was about to go back but then i stopped him to have dinner with us.

I knocked at the door and Diya Bhabhi opened the door.

She smiled at us and we touched her feets.

We both washed our faces , hands and feets then sat comfortably on the khaat! (A type of bed made of rope)