Chapter 16

Vishakha's Pov

I enter the washroom and scream aloud as soon as I see a cockroach.

"Aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

I close the washroom door immediately and my rooms door burst open revealing Jai.

"What happened? Why are you shouting?" He says in a loud voice.

"Wohhh" I say in shaking voice

"Woh kya?" (Woh what?)  He asked still with annoying face.

Then other members of the house also came along with the kids who are smiling already.

"What Happened Vish?" Dad asked

"Dad there, there is a cockroach" I say pointing at the washroom.

Then everyone sighs and some face palm while the kids giggle.

Why are they giggling?

"Wait, We will kill the Cockroach" Said Jagat looking at Jigar.

They both go in with a broom and come out after killing it.

"Vish you scared everyone of us" Said Mumma

"But That cockroach scared me, see how disgusting he is" I said making disgusting face as well as if I will vomit then and there.

Then I looked at the kids showing me their tongues.

Oh so it's them who did it.

First their Chachu was taking revenge for no reason and now even they ! This is so not done.

I have to do something.

"I can't stay in this room" I said looking at Lalit uncle.

"But why?" Asked Dad

"You know Dad that how much I hate Creepy crawls, and as I have seen one in this room, I just can't bear it. I have to change the room. Uncle Aunty please provide me with another room" I said

"Well Baani's room is being constructed, and Ritika have the keys of her room" Said Uncle looking at Aunty.

Then say immediately before they can thing of anything else "Jai's Room!"

They look at me "I can shift to Jai's Room, as I am here for only One month, he can Adjust in this room for sometimes I guess as I just won't be able to stay in this one"

"No! Not at all" Said Jai in a loud voice.

Everyone looks at him.

"I-I can't anyone take my room" He said

"Vishakha is not taking it forever, she will stay just for one month" said His mother.

I smirk at the kids and their smile vanishes.

"But one month is alot, I have important things in my room which I can't shift" Jai said

"No problem you can come anytime in the room to take them" I said with an innocent face.

"Can you please stay quiet for sometime?" He said rudely

The. His father shouts on him "Jai! Is this the way you will talk to the guests"

"No papa but"

"I am not hearing anything! You are shift right now, at this very moment"

"Papa"

"No arguments Jai" He said strictly and Jai glares at me with grinted teeths "Ji Papa"

He looks like he will kill me this instant.