Chapter 28

Sorry for late update, actually I was really very disturbed about something which was affecting me alot, so just couldn't write.

Today there will be double Update so stay tuned.

Thank you.

(Imp- something is going tot happen in the next chapter!)

Vishakha's POV

I wear a shirt and cargo pants. Today I will be going to visit the school's with....Jai.

Yup but I told Ritu also to join us or else I won't be able to tolerate this man alone.

I take a notebook and pen with me, to write something which is needs to be taken care of in future.

I walk to the courtyard and found everyone gathering for breakfast.

I sit at my place and aunty serves me with aloo ka paratha with a lots of butter.

"Aunty, not this much butter" I said keeping my hand above my paratha, resisting her not to put more.

"Beta a little bit more"

"No aunty please, too much butter is also not good for health"

"Don't be Jai, Vishakha Beta"

"Aunty" She removes my hand and put a little more butter.

I looked at the kids and found them laughing at me talking whispering something about me.

I just shook my head and eat my paratha.

After having it. Jai and I sit in Jeep as well as Ritu.

He drives it towards the school but I tell him to go to a shop first.

"Why do you want to go there?" He asked

"Because I need to buy something!"

"We have work to do but you want to do shopping now!" He mocked

"If you don't know anything then you should shut your mouth"

He rolled his eyes.

"Bhai please, take us to a shop"

He parks the jeep aside.

I buy pencil boxes, pencils, notebooks, colours for the children.

Jai takes the bag from me.

"You could have told me?" Said Jai while keeping the polythene in the Jeep.

"Only if you can not always taunt me" I said getting annoyed.

"Because you don't talk properly with me"

"And so do you"

Then Ritu said "stop Both of you please. Let's go to the school"

Then we went to the school.

After like 15 minutes we reached there and I entered there.

I saw the walls of the school they were not painted properly.

The boards were not in a good condition, there were no benches as well.

I saw the kids on the floor with a small board in their hands with chalks.

"It feels like I have came in 1900s school" I said looking at the class.

"I know, For that I have even talked to the collector of our village to do something, and I don't know when he will take the action" Jai said

"But I have heard the Collector of your village is well educated and dedicated person!"

"He is but the complaints are not reaching him. The one through the whom complains go is not letting the complains reach him"