Chapter 58

Alert ‼️

Hotness ahead 🔥

Jai's POV

Vishakha is continuously looking at me with a smile after Bhaviksha went.

What happened to her? I thought she is very angry at me because I kissed her, because I thought she feels the same but....leave it.

I got myself into work and when I used to come back I talked less and my earlier routine of hugging her chunni.

But right now I am driving her family to the hotel where we will stay and tomorrow by flight we will go back to Mumbai again.

I stopped the car and took Vishakha's bag.

"I will carry" Vishakha said

"No it's fine" I said and she smiled "okay"

Strange ! She didn't fight.

We went to the reception and asked for her room key's.

It's 18 ! beside mine on first floor while uncle and aunty's is on ground floor.

"Okay Jai and Vishakha we are going to our room. You both go to yours" Uncle gave us our keys.

We nod and with the lift we go to the first floor.

We walk towards her room and I keep her luggage at her door step and then I leave for my room.

I get into my room and remove my kurta and pajama and find something to wear. I wear track pants and wore a wear light kurta !

I was about to button up but someone knocked.

Who is it now?

I open the door and saw Vishakha!
Why is she here? Doesn't she have to make call to her Varun?

"Hi" She said

"What?"

"Can you come in with me please?"

"Why?"

"What if there would be some ghost in there? Or a stranger! Can't trust" she said

"Are you crazy"

"Maybe ! Plus I need you to keep my bag on the bed as well" she said with a smile "please" sweetly and I melted

"Fine!"

She opens the door and I take her bag in my hand.

She switch on the lights.

I keep the bag on her bed "now sleep" I said and she nods.

I stepped towards the door to get to my room.

Then when I pulled the door, it was locked.

"Vishakha!"

"Yeah?"

"You locked the door! Please open it"

"What? I didn't!" She shouts.

"Please open it"

"Coming just wait"

Then I heard her anklet voice. Did I forgot to tell you guys how breathtaking she was looking and also she was wearing the bangles which I gave along with the diamond set which I gifted her.

I was amazed!

I can hear her anklet's but where is she!

"Vishakha!"

"Yeah wait"

What the hell is she doing? I went to her and saw she was removing her hair pins and opened her hairs from the bun and even the Tikka and the flowers.