Chapter 61

Vishakha's POV

I am going to the hospital and am feeling so hectic now a days as my work has increased from past one week and even Jai is busy with his work.

I am feeling so frustrated and I badly need Jai. He is staying back after work and during his work I don't disturb him.

I am so in need of his hug, his kisses. At least I feel relaxed with the hug and by kiss I let in all my work stress. It feels so good with him every time but we aren't getting time at all.

I park my car and walk to my cabin.

"Hello Dhaani" I say when I enter the cabin

"Hi Vishakha" she smiles and we take our seats.

We then start with our work and in order to not miss Jai I take extra time with the patients.

Then during lunch time I sigh and me and Dhaani go to have some tea.

On the way I call Jai and he says he is busy can't talk right now sorry.

I say it's okay and cut the call. He don't even have his food properly but I tell his assistant that to please take care that he eats his food on time.

I know I am understanding that he is busy but for a while can't we meet? Don't he miss me? 🥺

After having lunch I resume my work and make a call to Parth as he is very confused due to something. I make him understand many things and he said he will work over it.

•••••••

"Vishakha" Dhaani said when I packed my bag

"Yeah?"

"Can you please drop me today at my house?"

"Yeah sure" I said "and you don't have to say please Dhaani. You just order me"

She smiles and I take her with me. I again call Jai but he doesn't pick up the call.

I sigh and drive to Dhaani's house.

Dhaani and I talk about many things on the way and laugh.

"Maa is just before me to learn to cook but me being me I always run away" Dhaani says

"Thank god Mom don't force me. I just can't even stand in kitchen for long. I can do anything but cooking" I say making it sound I have a lot of problem with it which is true.

We reach her house "here you go Dhaani"

"Yup ! But you also come with me, have juice or something"

"No some other time"

"Please Vishakha! Even Maa wants to meet you"

"No yaar Dhaani I am tired"

"When you will Meet Maa you won't feel anything. Just come, I am not hearing anything and this is my order"

I laugh

"Don't laugh just come out with me"

"Okay Mam"

I park the car and she opens the gate of her house "Maa look who is here"

Her mother came out from her room "Hey Vishakha Beta"

"Namaste Aunty"

"Namaste Namaste. You came after so long" she hugs me and I hug her back

"How are you aunty?" I ask

"I am good ! How are you. You are looking so stressed"

I shrug "work Work work!"

"Come sit I will bring water for you" she said and we sat.