Chapter 52

Jai's POV

It's so much fun teasing ms.poison.

She was so hot when I touched her and all red.

I was ready to kiss her but then I thought, not so soon until she be ready to listen to me.

I don't want to sympathise on me and forgive me. No never. I know she trusts me and is angry as well but I will make it.

But seriously yesterday night was to much than usual !

Now I am having breakfast and even Vishakha is present along with her parents and she is not looking at me.

"I am leaving" she said after completing her breakfast.

"Wait" said Aunty

"Jai and you are going to the same hospital, go together"

I smile and when Vishakha looks at me with a glare, I start eating again with a smile.

"Mom his work starts late, he can come later" She said

"Now it's of the same time as you" I said and anger could be clearly seen on her face.

"See now Go with Jai" Said aunty

"Mom"

"Vishakha! Don't argue" Said Aunty

"Arghh fine. Will be waiting for you in the car. I don't have time" She said and went out.

"This girl" Aunty said "sorry for his behaviour, her boss is not very good to her"

"I have witnessed that Aunty but you don't worry, she won't be able to trouble her until I am there" I said assuring her

Then Uncle added "Jai beta, just tell Vishakha if she is getting humiliated all the time then she can leave the job"

"Uncle, leaving a job because someone is humiliating is not the solution. It makes a person weak and the other person authoritative. Vishakha is good enough to handle her and I know her boss is scared because Vishakha is a very strong girl who is confident about her work. Also, Vishakha is not the only one who is treated badly but also some more people, if everyone will leave the job, Tarana won't feel guilty of treating people badly" I said with a smile and stood up "I must leave, Vishakha is waiting"

Uncle and Aunty looked at each other and I went out.

"You could have been more early" Vishakha said sarcastically

"Sorry!" I said getting in the car.

She began to car to the Hospital.

"Vishakha" I said but she don't respond

"Tarana is very beautiful"

"Beautiful my foot" she whispered but I heard it.

"Sorry what?" I asked intentionally

"Non of your business"

"Okay! So I was saying, she is beautiful, smart, polite"

"Only with boy's" Vishakha added

"And helpful"

"Only to boy's"

"And have a good sense of humour"

"Only with boys"

"She have a sexy body"

She turn her head towards me "but yesterday it was some else who was sexy"

"Yes but she doesn't liked me saying her sexy ! So I should say it to the one who appreciates it"

"What do you mean?"