Chapter 25

Vishakha's POV

I smile after closing the door. This man is really stupid. I know how much this village and it's people matter to him.

He can ask for my help but why would he ask from me directly. Idiot.

Right now I am so nervous that I can't even explain you guys like it's, first time I would be giving a speech to a big group of people.

To calm myself, I take deep breath and do meditation and and take a bath.

I get on the bed and try to sleep, but the sleep is far away from my eyes, my mind, every where. So I just take a paper and write all the points which I can speak in the public in such a way that they don't get affected or agitated by me words. It's really important that my speech doesn't offend them.

Then I sleep for few hours telling myself that I can't do it.
............

"Mumma Please I will not wear this" I said keeping the suit on the bed.

"You have to"

"No! If I will wear this than I would be able to bring a change?"

"To bring a change first you have to be like them. Everything can't be suddenly as you said"

"But Mumma"

"Please for me, once try it"

"I promise I will wear it when I will feel like but not today"

"Vishakha beta please. Next time wear whenever you want but today, please"

I make a convincing face at my father to make Mumma understand but he just shrugged.

"Fine!"

I take the suit and change into it. It's a simple floral suit of light orange colour.

I come out of the washroom, dry my hairs, apply lip gloss and take the duppata.

I tie my hairs in a braid and done. I look at myself in the mirror.

"Hmm not Bad" I said looking at myself.

I am not wearing earrings or doing any more extra afforts as I am going to inspire people for their on betterment but not for a fashion show.

I take deep breath, Vishakha you can do this.

Jai's POV.

I am ready 2 hours earlier and I didn't sleep a wink yesterday. I hope she doesn't lose her confidence.

Should I say all the best to her?

Naa she will shout at me for sure.

I came out of the room and stop in front of her room which is mine.

I wanted to knock but didn't, I move ahead but then I heard my phone ringing from the room.

Oh oo I forgot my phone.

I turned around to grab my phone and took steps but then, the door opened up and she bumped into me.

"Aaoooo" She let out a light scream

I hold her my shoulders, making her stable.

I was about to say can't you walk properly but stopped, my mouth open wide a bit when I saw her.

"Why do you always have to bump into me all the time......." She began to speak with her glossy lips.

I gaze at her from top to bottom. She is looking so...so beautiful !

My mind is blocked due to how breath taking she is looking, to even think or reply her shouting. My heart is beating in a rhythm.

She frowns looking cute and removed my hands from her shoulder and began to move past me.