Chapter 47

Vishakha's POV

I have gotten ready, we will leave after some hours.

Today everyone was trying to be happy but nobody was.

I walk down to the courtyard with a small smile and then Rukh bhaiya with Diya Bhabhi and Chirag Bhaiya with Sapna Bhabhi  come to me with bag in there hand.

I stood up

"So, you are leaving!" Said Chirag Bhaiya and I nod with a small smile.

"Vishakha you have been like our sister, we have treated you like no less than Baani and you have been very sweet and genuine to all of us" Rukh Bhaiya said

Sapna Bhabhi said "I wish you could have stayed till my baby would have born. I wanted to show my child the most strong and Independent women. Who is fearless and determined"

My eyes began to began moist "Bhabhi"

Then Diya Bhabhi Said "you have been like a friend to me. Telling me about the world outside this village I always wanted to see. I never hesitated in talking to you. I did hear from many people that who belong from city, they are very egoistic and rude but after meeting you, my opinion just changed with one meet itself"

I don't blink my eyes as they are filled with tears.

Sapna bhabhi rubbed her tears and Chirag bhaiya held her.

Then Diya Bhabhi put for the bag infront me "this is for you, a saree, I hope you would like it"

Then Sapna Bhabhi give me a bag "and these are some jewelleries, tried to buy it of your style"

I just couldn't handle it, so I began to cry.

I hug all 4 of them and say Thank you.

Then Ritu along with Pihu, Preet, Dhruv come to me.

"Didi" Said Ritu and show me a suit "this is a suit which I loved the most and when I saw it instantly gave me your vibes"

"Thank you Ritu" I hug her

Then Bend down to Pihu, Preet and Dhruv.

They show me cards.

"Didi, we made this for you" Said Pihu.

I take the cards and they are so sweet. Preet tried to make me but failed but still it's so nice.

I read their small 2 line messages and I cry with happy tears.

Dhruv rubbed my tears "please don't cry"

"Why are you crying? You didn't like it?" Preet asked

"They are so lovely, I loved it"

I kiss their cheeks and hug them tightly.

"We love you too" they said

Then Jeet Jagat and Baani came.

I stood up.

Jeet and Jagat gave me our photo graph diary a small one.

"This is so Beautiful" I say and Hug them as well.

Then Baani, Crying and sniffing made me wear 2 bracelets. One with Infinity sign and other one with a half heart.

"Why two bracelets?" I sniff and asked her.

"Because I liked both of them" She said and then hugged me tightly.

And cried very hard "please di, don't leave. I haven't even spent proper time with you"

I rub her bag "We will be in touch Baani"

"I know that Di but...I wanted to make more memories with you"

"In future we will meet Baani"

She breaks the hug "Promise?"

I hold her hand "Promise"

She smiles a bit and I rub her tears.

All the elders were looking at us and their eyes were also crying.

Someone then knocked on the Door. There was Om.

He came with a bright smile and when he looked everyone he said "why is everyone so sad? Will you send your guests with tears?"

He came and hugged me "hey Ms. Don't cry. Smile
Or else I won't let you go away like this"

I smile "I will miss you"

"I will miss you too"

"I will call you"

"Call me anytime you want"

I hold his hand tightly and look into his eyes "please take care of everyone" and especially Jai I wanted to add.

"Don't Worry, I will"

Then he takes blessings from my parents and they bless him to be more successful in life.

"Vishakha beta, it's going to be time! Did you bring everything?" Mom asked and I looked at my bags

"No I have to bring my purse" I said

"I will bring" said Baani

"No I will bring it, I have to wash my face as well" and meet Jai.

He hasn't been out of his room since the morning.

"Where is Jai!?" Dad asked and I walk up in a low
Pace to listen to aunty

"He went to Delhi for some urgent work in the morning"

I stopped and turned around "Delhi?" I asked

Uncle nods "Yes, he went to meet someone and also some work"

"But without meeting me...any-anyone?" I asked feeling more hurt than ever.

"I did tell him to stop or go with you all but he didn't stop" aunty said

Why does he have to do this?

I nod and with more tears flowing from my eyes I run to my room.

I go to the washroom and splash watery face and cry.

Why Jai! Why!!!!!

Why not even a bye? A hug?

Atleast he could have just waited. I could have told him to take care of himself.

But no ! He just have to walk away.

I rub my face take my bag. I will never talk to him.

I go down and then with a final good bye, we went with Om to the Railway station.

He was with us till the train arrived.

When it was our final hug of good bye Om said in my ears "He didn't do anything wrong! Trust him"

I look at Om surprised.

"Take care is his message for you and even your family" Om said and then he turned me "your train came"

Then I got in the train and I look at the place where I bumped into Jai.

I will miss you Jai!

I love you ❤️

😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I hope you guys liked the chapter!

Please keep supporting through your votes and comments.

Thank you ❤️