Chapter 20

Jai's POV

I am going up on the terrace to do my exercises in my vest and pajama.

When I reach up I found Vishakha doing yoga, In sports Bra and shorts. I looked around if any boy or a man was looking at her from their terrace, but thankfully no one was there.

Yesterday Was really very strange, I was not liking her closeness with Om. I mean they just met once and became this close friends? Maybe I was not liking that Om was giving her more attention than me. While coming back he said he will talk to me in clinic today as he saw my mood was really pissed off.

I know I wanted Ms.poison to talk to me but some how I wasn't satisfied. I mean yeah I agree it was my mistake but, she reacted only when I separated her from Om ! Or else she wouldn't have had said anything to me. Which somehow made me more pissed off at a certain point.

But what also happened was our closeness ! For the first time she didn't look at me with anger but as if admiring me. I actually....Liked it to be true !

I shook my head cleared that stupid thought from my mind. This girl is really stupid to think about.

I placed my mat on the floor and began to do some hard exercises as now a days I have been eating lot.

Vishakha has closed her eyes but then she opens them. She probably sensed my presence and looked at me and I looked away.

She began to stretch her body and did the Yoga with ease.

While doing my exercises I looked at her, Her legs, her flat stomach.

Why am I looking at her? I shook my head and shifted my concentration in front.

Vishakha's POV

Why does he have to do the exercises beside me?

I sometimes felt him looking at me but why would he? So I concentrated on my yoga.

But then I looked at him, he removed his vest as he was doing intense exercises. The sweat was shining on his perfect body. I gulp at how hot he was looking right now.

I seriously forgot that I was stuck to only one position in yoga.

My mouth wide open. His slightly visible veins.
My my ! That was something to go crazy about.

Then I heard someone clearing his throat.

Yes him only!

"I know I am looking hot right now, so stop ogling at me. I don't like it" He said and I felt my cheeks hot.

I stood straight "excuse me?"

"Excused!" He said with a bored look.

"You are not at all hot" I said

"I am as you were continuously looking at me, My body" He said with a tint of proudness

I giggle "Yeah okay, for a moment lets agree that I was 'ogling' at you but, how do you" I point my finger at him "know that I was looking at you?" I raised my brows "This means that you were looking at me as well"

His smirk faded "N-no, I wasn't! You are not at all hot to look at"

I giggle sarcastically "I didn't even mention 'hot' I just said you were looking at me, now if you think that I am Hot, Then you are really good observer"

He rolled his eyes and stood in front of me, 2 steps Back. He looked at me from top to bottom, he tilted his face and looked again.

"What are you doing?" I asked getting chills with the way he is looking at me.