Chapter 10

Thank you everyone for 1K followers 🥹
I would have published 2 chapters but I am quite busy. Sorry.

Jai's POV

I close the door with a thug. Why does she always have to boil my blood?

In the morning all the kids came to me and were so angry at her, because she was shouting on me in front of everyone but even though I don't like her, I defended her saying "No it's just a misunderstanding, she is not a bad person"

But Pihu said "she has argued with you, we don't like her"

"She is our guest, we will sought everything" I said and they nodded not being convinced, so to distract them by saying that I will bring many kaju katli, Barfi and Jalebi for them. In our family we love sweets alot ! And these kids are crazy for them. Me as well !

As I know how they are I defended her but I think she is not worth it. It's not even been one day and she is angry all the time on me, what's her problem.

But you did enjoy the little race with her in the morning- said my inner voice

No I didn't !

Yes you definitely did as at a point you really wanted to smile. And you were even looking at her continuously when she was smiling.

I wanted to smile because I was winning and answer to the next one is that, yes I was looking because I was thinking that why does she always make faces at me, even though she know that it was all her mistake every time.

Maybe even yours, you were looking at Heena and bumped into her. You could have said sorry.

No it was not my fault all alone. If she will agree that she was at fault then even I will apologise but looking at her rude behaviour all the time...forget it.

I take my Jeep keys and rush out of the house to my Cabin.

After attending 4-5 patients, I leaned on my chair.

"May I come in Dr.Jai Agnihotri?" i heard Om

I looked at him and Smiled "Always Dr.Om Upadhyay"

I stood up and gave him a warm hug.

"What happened? You look stressed ?" He asked sitting on the chair

"Don't ask"

"I have already asked now answer"

I sigh and told him everything.

I wait for his response and in return he begins to laugh.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked

"Because Jai, it's really funny"

"How?"

"Because of a small thing you both are fighting like Tom and Jerry. If you act mature then I am sure everything will sought out and she won't fight with you"

"No she have a problem with me all the time for no reason! What was the need to shout on me
Infront of everyone? Why does she always reply me in a rude manner? And why the hell my father took her side"

"Because maybe uncle thinks you are mature enough to understand. You are fighting for no reason! Say sorry and end this fight"

"I won't apologise she will. I don't like her at all, what does Ms.poison think of herself" I said knitting my brows

"Ms.Poison! A nickname for the girl ! Nice"

"Shut up Om"

He chuckles "btw how does she looks?"