Chapter 51

Double update cause it's Diwali

Vishakha's POV

I heard a knock on my door.

I open it and when I see Jai I immediately close it but he stuck his foot in between.

"What?" I ask

"I need something!"

"Which is?"

"You!" He said and my heart skipped a beat

I raise my brows.

"I mean, You...r Your Charger"

"And may I know why you need my charger"

"That I will if you can let me in your room"

"Stay where you are"

"See I can stay here but your Parents might question us and earlier also they have seen us in Romantic Position as well and if you want to give them hints that we both"

I open the door immediately and as it was all of a sudden and he was leaning on the door, his face bent down and his lips got placed on my...Neck ! And to much below it you can say.

I got ticklish feeling and he moved back immediately looking at my chest. I am wearing a spaghetti Slip by the way.

"Look away" I said as I am feeling shy, I fold my arms around my chest.

He blinks his eyes and looks around "S-sorry"
He scratches his head "umm"

Even I don't look at him for a moment but when I saw, he was looking so cute that I smile.

But when his eye turn at me, I compose my smile "why do you need my charger?"

"I will tell you..but before that..tell me who is that" he said pointing at my photograph on the wall.

"Hey, where are going" I said and move behind him.

"Aww You looked so cute back then" He said with a grin on his face

"What do you mean I don't look cute now?"

He gaze at me "aa well"

He takes a step close to me and I don't move a inch back.

He look back at my photo "the one the photo have chubby hand while you" He turns back to me and slides his hand over my hand, from shoulders.

He does this looking into my eyes "while you have thin"

"Then she is having Chubby Stomach" he's hand moves to my waist I close my eyes "While you have perfect Waist"

I curl my fist and control my self as his hands are moving slowly over my waist.

Then he holds my leg up to his waist and pull me close to him and now my hands are on his chest.

He slides his hand on my thigh's and my breathings become uneven.

I want to say something but it feels like my mouth has been blocked.

"Legs so long and smooth" He whispers

Then he moved his face near my neck and rub his nose tip on it.

My hands slowly wrap around his neck.

"Neck feels like biting it" He whispered near my skin and I gulp.

His hand is still holding my leg and the other is on my back roaming around.

Then his face make way to my cheeks, his hands caress it "Cheeks were then also chubby and even how"

I open my eyes "eyes are so mesmerising"

I bite my lower lip and his attention goes to them.

As I am breathing heavily My chest is rubbing with his.

With his thumb he takes out my lower lip slowly from between my teeths.

"And lips are too Kissable now than before" He said rubbing my lips.

"So You aren't cute but sexy" He said and I am feeling to dizzy.

"And to prove you more, I can explain it more" he said and I ask him "how?"

I looked into his eyes which have mischievous glint in them "only if you allow me" He look down at my chest "I can explain more perfectly"

My eyes go wide.

I push him but as he is holding me we both fall down and he hold my waist tightly.

"Hayee, you fell on me" He said with a sweet smile "so Desperate for me to explain how sexy"

"Stop it Jai" I wiggle in his arms "leave me"

"I will but only if you will listen to me"

"I don't want to listen to anything Jai"

"Why?"

"Because I don't want to listen to someone who considers me nothing" I said and with all strength in me I push him and get up.

"Atleast help me to stand" He said making an innocent face

"No"

"You are so mean" he said

"Oh? Really? Few seconds back I was sexy for you" I said while he got up.

"Well that you are but many time you are mean to me"

"As if you are not" I said folding my arms

"Have you even seen me not helping you even if I am angry?"

"Should I remind you mr.Grumpy that you have been so cruel on me by not giving me my phone for almost 18 day's!"

"Because you deserved it that time and I was angry"

"See this is being mean. You were angry that's why you did that to me"

"That was past"

"Yes but you considering me nothing and leaving me is not a past!"

"No Vishakha"

I show him my hand "no Jai ! Just leave. I don't want to listen to you"

"Vishakha please, The situation"

"I said I don't want to listen anything means I don't want to. You can leave"

He sighs "fine ! But atleast give me the charger!"

"Why?"

"Because My charger is broken"

"Liar"

Then he took out his charger from his kurta "see"

It was really broken.

"I don't have battery in my phone" He said

I roll my eyes and take my charger from the plug and give it to him "now get lost"

He smile "Thank you ms.poison"

He was going to the gate and I go behind him to close the door.

He was out but suddenly turned "what?"

"I forgot to do something"

"What?"

He kiss my cheek "good night" and he ran to his room.

I wanted to shout on him but he was in his room.

Idiot.

I touch my cheek and smile.

No Vish, you can't melt.

😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I hope you guys liked the chapter!

Please keep supporting through your votes and comments.

Thank you ❤️