Epilogue

"Cuffed Suddenly In love"  Will be my 6th book !

Will be my 6th book !

Love Story of Rohit And Jaanvi who one day suddenly appeares out of the blue and claims he is her Husband.😉

Will be Publishing the prologue on 15th January.

The books slight intro I have published so you can go and save the story in your private library so that you can get the daily updates of it and never miss it from 15th Jan.

Vishakha's POV

(After 6 years)

"Jai listen come to my cabin ones" I say cut the call.

He enters in and says "yup ! What happened?"

I give Jiya in his hands "take care of her I have an important meeting to attend"

"Okay but which meeting?"

I smile "I am going to have a meeting with all my clients right now. They need to know each other as I don't want them to think that they are the only one who need help"

He smiles at me and Kiss my forehead and I go.

JAI's POV.

Then I take Jiya to my Cabin and I saw Vani drawing something a paper.

"Vani what are you doing? And where is your brother?" She stops writing and looks at me "Bhaiya is hiding"

"Hiding where?" I look around and saw his shoes behind the curtain.

"Vashisth !" i say and keep Jiya in the crib.

I pull away the curtain "Dhappa"

He laughs and I pick him in my arms.

"Why were you playing hide and seek?" I ask him

"I wanted Vani to find me but she got busy in doing something"

"Hmm let's see what's she is doing"

I walk to her with Vashisht in my arm's. When I saw the page in which he was Drawing "Vani" I say aloud.

She stops and take the paper from her "Vani this is my important paper"

"Know will get scolded" Said Vashisht to her and her eyes were filling with tears.

"Keep quiet Vashisht" I keep him down and hold her cheeks "Beta these are my important papers. Now never scribble anything any where as me or your mumma before that and the same goes for you Vashisht"

"Okay Papa" they say and I kiss her forehead and make her sit in my laps.

"Papa even me" says Vashisht

"No not Bhaiya" Says Vani

I chuckle "why?"

"He teases me alot"