Chapter 17

Please don't mind the errors, I will correct them afterwards. I am so busy nowadays, From 8am to 4pm I am in college then half hour to walk to my PG. It's all hectic right now.

Jai's POV

I couldn't sleep whole night. I was up whole night and just wanted to distract myself from everything.

She or nobody else in the house knows how much that room means to me.

It's not because it is renovated but the reason is something else which only Baani and Om knows.

Also that Stupid Vishakha ! She was blaming those small kids for all this, her legs, the washroom scene. I know they are naughty but they can't do all this.

From day one she have problem with me.

I tried to sleep but whenever I closed my eyes her face was visible to me which I don't even want to see. So I researched on my work and then made the whole project.

And I have decided one thing, I would never give her phone back, not even the broken one which I have with me.

After that, it was already 6 AM, so I went up to the terrace to do my daily exercises.

After doing my exercises, I came back and I forgot that my room has been shifted to I enter my room and pause when I saw Vishakha sleeping on the couch.

My anger began to boil up but then a question arised in my mind that why is she sleeping there when she could have slept on the most comfortable bed ! she reminds her of "Mumbai Room"

I looked at her face, there were some tear marks. My frown began to decrease. Did she cry yesterday night?

I moved close to her without making noise and saw her wrist, my finger marks were there.

I know you didn't liked what she did to you, but what you did with her in anger was not right ! You said her many things which might have hurt her - said my heart

I just lost the ability to think but then when I saw My room and her words echoed in my ears that "I DONT CARE"

So this means she doesn't even cares what I said to her.

I close the door and walk out of the room and take a bath.

I went for work immediately without having food.

Vishakha's POV

I opened my eyes when I felt someone's presence in the room but when I opened my eyes no one was there.

At first I was confused where I am and then I remembered last night.

My head began to throb so badly. Always after crying I face this problem.

I take out my clothes from the bag and take a shower.

While showering, I decided that I won't say even a word To Jai. No arguments nothing, no explanation as well of anything, I don't want to look at his face.

He is a cardiologist but still he can't treat someone and understand that even I have a heart. I shout but ut doesn't mean that I am heartless.

After crying a bit in the shower, I take a deep breath and decided not to cry, what happened had happened now no use.

Then I changed into my clothes and applied some cream on my wrist adding some make up as well.

I want this laptop repaired soon. It's already one week and I haven't informed Parth if I want to come back or not.

"Mumma I want to go out to repair my laptop" I said going to her

"Okay then you can go with Ritu"

"Yes Vishakha Didi, I will show you many interesting places in here" Ritu said making me smile a bit.