Chapter 55

Double update 🎉 enjoy !

Vishakha's POV

I have to get the leave approved as soon as possible I have to leave tomorrow.

Also I am so frustrated as Jai didn't came to me for a hug, maybe I spoke to much to him. But I wanted his good night kiss and hug, I got so restless and my excitement even died due to it.

I am so happy that finally Bhaviksha is getting married to Aarav, the one she loves.

And the love I love keeps on fighting with me all the time. I don't like it at all. I want to laugh with him, smile with him but I want to forget the night when I saw him stealing the money, then the way he talked to me, he left me without a bye.

I shook my head and knock on her cabin door "come in"

I get in with a sweet smile. She was with Ron, the one who manages this hospital.

"Good morning sir, good morning Mam" I say

They both greet me back.

"Yes Vishakha what do you need?" She asked politely

Eww sweetness doesn't suit her.

"Mam I wanted to ask for" I was about to say with she cut my words "Vishakha I will talk to you later but please can you tell the peon for 2 cup of coffees? He isn't picking up my call"

Then Rob said "no need Vishakha, The peon will get here anytime, you can ask Tarana what ever you want to"

Then Tarana says "no ! Please Vishakha have no problem in tell the peon for coffee, she is always free for such kind of works, please Vishakha go"

I nod with a small smile and go when someone knock's.

"Vishakha please open the door" Tarana says and I grint my teeths.

I open the door and I saw Jai.

He was shocked to see me.

Jai got in and said "umm Tarana I have to speak about something"

"Yes please Say Jai !"

I quickly go and tell the people for 2 hot coffee.

I again knock and saw she is laughing with Jai and Ron.

"Come in" She said

"Mam I wanted to ask" I say but she again cut me off "later on Vishakha, I am busy with Ron and Jai"

Enough !

I slam my file on the table and say "Just listen to me very clearly Ms.Tarana ! I am bot your servant not even a dog who would walk around you all the time and will tolerate your shitty behaviour every single day"

"Vishakha!" She shouts getting up

"Shut up and listen to me !" I turn towards Ron "Sir, I do my work very sincerely and with all my dedication because I love my work. In my report you won't find any mistake and even my patients are satisfied with my work. There is no kind of complaint from any where but Only Ms.Tarana have problem with and all other girls"

I take a deep breath "also she is so annoyed with girls and treat them like nothing but for boys she is extra polite and always try to flirt. There is a doctor named Kishor, he doesn't work properly and always flirt with Ms.Tarana and stays in her cabin most of the time. She doesn't speaks to any girl properly that's why in the past 3 years, from the time she has been doing job, most of the female doctors have left the job and the reason is her behaviour. Just now you saw how she got me to work but when Jai cane she listened to him abd began to laugh and here I want to have a leave as I have to leave from here tomorrow she is just not ready to listen"