Chapter 48

Vishakha's POV

(After 2 months)

I am with Dhaani right now and we are discussing about the patients, their progress and who must be called this week.

"I think that Virat must be Called tomorrow. He is still not over his grief" Dhaani said and I nod.

Then I ask Dhaani "Dhaani Give me new reports whom we have to look after"

"Yup"

She brings papers and then I read out the names "Piya Nath, Purnima Das, Jay Shrivastav" I stop

I stop reading the names further.

All the memories revived back. It's not like it revived today only, they are alive every single day. Every Fucking day.

Whenever I close my eyes, he is visible, whenever I watch a movie and there is a kissing scene I remember the kiss, it still gives me chills.

Everything reminds me of him.

I have didn't even spoke his name from so long but today !

The things which I suggest my clients to forget the people who hurt them or they are meant to be with, I am implementing the same on myself.

I have engrossed myself so much in my work. Waking up early, doing Yoga, being on time. And surprisingly Ms.Tarana is quiet impressed by my change but I am still not impressed by my salary.

I do have changed but she is still the same. Keeping boy's as her priority.

I hope she finds a man who can tell her that about gender equality!

I can't handle this bitch behaviour all the time.

Oh god leave her.

I can't even explain who difficultly these 2 months went.

I did try to throw the gifts Jai gave me but instead of that I hid them. Because whenever I see them I get into tears and I don't want that.

I don't want to cry over a boy.

Not for him who just went without any explanation !

"Why did you stop?" Dhaani asked bringing me out of my thoughts

"Hunh?"

"Why did you stop saying the names?"

"Oh,.woh..I just zoned out"

"Are you missing someone?"

I giggled "no, No not at all"

"You are, the change is quiet visible since you came back"

"Change? What change I am perfectly fine. And changes are good sometimes isn't they?" i smile at her

I begin speaking the names before she could ask further questions.

"You know you are teaching me things, to understand people and what's troubling them" she still asked

"Dhaani it's work time and I am fine"

"Vishakha You know you-can share"

I hold her hand "I know Dhaani, I know but I want to deal it myself"

"Fine enough but what's the matter what's troubling you"

I take a deep breath " I can just say that, A man whom I met in the village. He has left an impact on me that to a terrible one"

"Good impact or bad?"

I smile "both!"

"Do you love him?"