Chapter 29

Double update of the day

Jai's pov

I park the jeep at my clinic and found Om in there.

"Hey Buddy! School visit done?" He asked with a smile

I take the small pot kept on the table and throw it on the floor.

"What does she think of herself? Queen? She thinks she can handle everything with sweet talks?" I scream breathing furiously

"Hey Hey Jai, what happened?"

"Ms. Poison happened! She, she takes mid day meal thing for granted and that only 15 girls in the school to be of a great achievement!" I run my fingers in hair

"Wait explain me properly but first be calm"

I chuckle sarcastically "Calm, got this trait from Vishakha? Calm down! All the time she was telling me to calm down, couldn't she see that what's going on? From 2 months there is no mid day meal in the school and she was telling me to calmn down"

"Jai she must be wanting to have a smooth and un hyper conversation"

"Oh" I raised my Eyebrows at him "you know her so well! In just few meets you know how she thinks, how must have been her response! Tell me what's going on Om"

"What rubbish are you talking Jai?" He raised his voice

"I know you are getting close to her and can't hear anything against her but you can go against me"

"Jai you are overthinking! Please stop and think with cool mind"

"I very well know what's going on"

"What happened yo you Jai? How did you became so angry and annoyed type of a person? The patient one? Why do you always judge her without knowing her intentions? It must be good right?"

"She just wants to get into my nerves that's it"

"No ! As much as I have seen, she is doing this because she want's too. The girl who is from city, is ready to stay here for a more long time just for the sake of this village, she wants to improve its condition !"

"Please Om don't take her side"

"Enough Jai! There is a limit to everything, you can't target a person with knowing anything! You have been behaving like a fool in your anger and I don't know why does it always bursts out at Vishakha for no reason. For god Sake Jai, don't be a person which you are not! Why do you always get angry for no reason at her? And please now don't say that there is always a reason. Just think and figure it out yourself because I am done with this chaos which you are creating yourself" Screaming that he walk pasts me out of the clinic.

I close my eyes tightly and grint my teeths.

I curl up my fist and punch the wall that my hand began to bleed.

I breath heavily in anger. I close my eyes and just couldn't thing of anything.

Then I lock my clinic and walk to my house.

Without knocking I enter the house and directly go upstairs.

Controlling myself.

When I was going to my room, I saw Vishakha's door room was slightly open.

I frown, she came so soon?

Why do I care? I rolled my eyes and was about to walk past it when I heard someone.

It was Preet's voice.

"Now that hitler will know" He chuckled

"Now she won't trouble Jai Chachu" this time Pihu.