Chapter 46

Vishakha's POV

"Jai why did you stole the money?" I asked him

"I didn't Vishakha"

I hold his elbow and turn him to face me "I saw it with my own eyes Jai, don't lie to me"

"I didn't Vish"

"Jai, everyone is worried out there and you know that clearly, you can share with me"

"I won't share Vishakha not with anyone"

"I am not anyone Jai" I said looking into his eyes "you know that"

he shooked his head "I dont know"

My heart shattered then and there.

He turned his back again to me "No leave my room"

A tear slipped down my eye "You can't do that"

"What I can't do?" He face me with an anger on his face "What I can't"

I flinch due to it "wh-why are you sho-outing?"

"Because you are irritating me for no reason"

"I am not irritating you! I am asking you something which you are not answering"

"I don't have to explain you each and everything"

I open and close my mouth "Jai, how can you do this? Don't I mean anything to you?"

He opened his mouth to speak but stopped.

He close his eyes and moved away from me "Please, leave"

"No, first you have to answer, what I mean to you!" I asked standing in front of him

"I said leave right now"

"Jai"

He takes a vase and throw it on the floor "leave" he shouts aloud and I got so scared.

More tears slipped from my eyes looking at the broken vase, just like this my heart is broken and he is the reason for both.

Without saying a word I leave his room and get into mine.

I drop on my bed and sob loudly.

Why do I had to love him only? Why do I had to fall for him so badly?

I look at the Bangles, Garlands, Anklet and Necklace he gave me.

Was it all fake? The words he said? Did he even meant that he can handle poisonous me all his life?

What did that kiss meant? Why did I felt that kiss was of Love? Why did I feel the affection in the kiss? Was it just lust?

The more I was thinking the more it was hurting me. But I believe there must a big reason that he stole the money but if he had anything for me, he could have just shared it with me!

But I got his answer and I will respect it. If I don't mean anything to him, then I will forget him. It's not going to be hard right!

People come and go in our lifes. I will be fine in few days. After all I am leaving tomorrow in the evening. I can control myself one day. It shouldn't be hard.

I can do it. It won't be hard, I close my eyes tightly but then, our special moments replayed in my mind.

And it brought me into tears again.

"Why Jai?" I sobbed and I don't know when I slept.

•••••••••••••

"Vishakha! Vishakha beta!" I heard Mom.

I opened my eyes and looked at the clock.

Shit, it's 11:30pm.

I was about to open the door when I saw myself in the mirror. Oh my eyes are swelled up.

I quickly wash my face and wear my studying glasses.

I open the door "Mom"

"Thank god you are alright" She hugged me immediately

I saw everyone was standing over there Tauji, Taiji, All the kids Ritu But not Jai.

"Why didn't you open the door? What where you doing? Are you fine?" Mom asked

I nod "I am okay mom don't worry, I was tired so I slept and then I don't know how I got into a deep one"

"Vishakha You scared us all" Dad said and I hugged him.

Then we broke the hug and he looked me carefully.

"Did you cry?"

I shook my head immediately "no Dad, I..I just over slept and was concentrating on laptop for so long"

"You are saying the truth?" I ask and I nod "yup"

"Come let's have dinner" Mom said

"No mom I don't feel like having" I said

"I won't listen to you, just come" Mom said and pulled me with her.

I ate my food quietly while Mom and Dad discussed about packing and all stuff.

"I think we should give some money to Jai and his family!" Dad said

"Yes, they are going through a lot" Mom

"But how? They won't accept it"

"Yeah, but we have to help them. They have served us so nicely. We can't forget how good they have been to us since we came and even in school days when I needed help, Lalit always helped me. Now it's my turn, I can't see him and his family suffering" Mom said and Dad hugged her.

"Vishakha do your packing now, we have to leave" Mom said and I nod.

While going back to my room I looked at his room and again I got emotional.

I entered my room immediately and closed it.

I did my packing and shut myself crying again.

Jai !

😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I hold you Guys liked the chapter!

Please keep supporting through your votes and comments.

Thank you ❤️