Chapter 40

Double update!

For all the women's who have kept fast for their husbands and love ! Even the boys who have kept the fast

Jai's POV

Does she want to kill me by coming this close and touching me with her soft hands which erupted goose bumps all over me!

I was just so wanted to know why she can't marry me when I do think that...I am capable for her. I don't know how this thing came into my mind but I wanted to have a proper answer from her, to be honest a "yes" from her that, I am capable to be her husband.

Then we both came close to each other and that moment or any moment when I am close to her, I feel so nice.

I can't think of anything else except her.

When the kids, Ritu and Baani were calling us, In panic she pushed me but we both fell down and her lips touched my neck.

God..the jolt my body felt through that. Ahh.

But then Baani and Ritu saw us and began to giggle. It was annoying and embarrassing at the same time. I mean what was the need to giggle ?

But now, just now Vishakha pulled me to a corner and asked me to clean something on my neck. At first I couldn't understand as she was not saying it clearly but..when she began to rub her thumb on the exact same place where her lips were.

I understood why it was being hard for her to answer it to me directly.

I was thinking about Vishakha when someone tapped on my shoulder "Bhaiya!"

Baani!!!

I smile at her "haan?"

"Done thinking about someone?" She raised her brows

I chuckle "who someone?"

"The one who gave you that red mark on your neck" She smiles keeping her hands back like a kid.

"Baani, it was accidental." I made it clear

"Hmm hmm, I understand "

"See Baani, don't tease me"

"When did I? I am just saying what I saw"

"You saw wrong. Go and do something ! don't tease me" I go away from her but she comes behind me giggling.

I look at Vishakha and she is not looking at me. Why do we get into so much uncomfortable situations at times.

We all began eating pakoras and having tea when the clouds began to make noise.

Then someone knocked on the door. Ritu opened it.

"Om Bhaiya" She said with a smile

He smiles at her "can I get in?"

"Yeah sure"

Papa said "Finally you came we were waiting for you"

He takes blessings from everyone and then reached Vishakha "Hey" they hugged lightly and I looked away.

Hugging all the time. Then he went to Baani, they shook hands and then he hugged me.

"Hey Buddy you didn't even invite me for tea and pakoras" He said and I said "firstly why do you hug so much?"

"Because it's a sweet gesture!" He said or asked I don't know

I roll my eyes and then said "and I didn't invite you because" I look at Vishakha who is looking at Om "Because you are so foody that you would have left nothing for any one"