Chapter 24

Surprise this is the Double Update!

It's my Father's Birthday ❤️ The one who loves me unconditionally! He is my Real hero

Jai's POV

"You will be alright in few days, don't worry" I said to my patient.

I prescribe him the medicine and he goes.

I keep the pen aside and think about yesterday. Should I help her? Should I ask for her help?

Yesterday her words, the way she spoke and made the woman's listen to her, is what I needed to do but couldn't as they were not ready to listen to a man!

My family woman's were unable to do it. But yesterday, Vishakha was able too. I was amazed that with do much ease she did that.

I am really impressed by how the way she thinks. I don't even know why she is doing it but what ever she is doing I am really liking it.

Also, I felt good, in fact every nice when she complimented me.

I was short of words. No doubt she is a very good Psychiatrist. I was attracted by her.

Umm well I searched about her on google. She is considered to be the best psychiatrist. I looked at her bio data as well. Her age, her schooling, everything.
Even her interview's as well.

I just couldn't stop. The more I saw her lectures and seminars, The more I was getting impressed. She really have a very beautiful smile.

I was going to tell her that I can help but she doesn't even want to talk to me properly.

Even you don't talk to her properly.

But I do try!

Yeah, very good try!

Oh please, one's she can be good with me like others. All the time her anger is lingering on the tip of her nose.

Why do you want her to talk to you politely?

Because......I don't like to fight.

Oh ! But still you love irritating her.

I have a lot of work. So leave me alone.

Should I go to see what Vishakha doing?

Why?

Please leave!

I drink water and stood up.

What will she think? That I am near her to ask for help? Because she did got the hint yesterday.

Argh, why is it difficult to approach this women! Even at night it was my plan to go out so that I can talk to her after her mood is light.

I could have talked to her on the terrace but I was feeling as if someone will come and take it other way. I don't know why I got that feeling.I was so nervous to ask her that's why I somehow managed to make the kids crave for Kulfi.

And TA-DA it worked.

I took my keys and went home, I saw few woman's in the house.

"We are ready to use the Pads but Don't know if our husbands will agree" Said One woman.

"They will and you don't worry, we will make them understand. We are planning to have a meeting with them during the panchayat" Said Vishakha

"But for that you have to do the announcements now" I said making her to pay her attention in me.

"I will ask Om to do it"

I curl my fist "He is busy" I lied

"I will ask someone else don't worry"

"No need to ask someone else, I will help" I said

"I didn't ask for yourself!"

"That's why I am helping, because you do need my help right now"

I began to move up.

Vishakha said excuse me to them and came behind me "why the hell do you want to come between my work"

"I am not just helping you out"

"I am saying that I don't need your help means I don't"

I turn abruptly that her head hits my chest.

I hold her shoulder and pin her to the wall.

"What are you doing? Leave me Jai!"

I move close to her "I will do what I want" I whispered in her ears and moved back.

She smells so good.

I came back to my room and took a bath immediately. I am feelings so hot.

.........

I informed everyone in the village about the meeting which will be held tomorrow.

I have made all the arrangements for the meeting, also there are possibilities that the some might get offended and may attack Vishakha and her protection is my responsibility!

The total number of chair's and everything. The board what ever she will need is ready.

More than her I am becoming nervous. I am feeling as if I am moving a step closer to my goals.

I never knew that she will be one of the reasons.

I brought Chole bhature from outside for dinner so that no time is wasted in for  cooking.

Then I go to Vishakha's room and knock the door.

She opens it with a smile but her smile slowly decreases when she looks at me.

Before she could speak I said "all the arrangements are done, everyone will come at 10 am tomorrow. There are equal number of chairs for men and woman's. Two mics have been arranged and one spare in case both don't work, as well as speakers so that everyone can hear you properly. Then there is board on which you can write if you want to. A place where you can stand and look at everyone properly and then your protection will be my responsibility. So is there anything else I should arrange?"

"Aa..why are you doing this for me?"

"I am doing it for myself ! for the village people"

"I don't need anything but"

"But?"

"Sleep !" She bangs the door on my face and shouts "Bad Night mr.Grumpy"

I smile "Bad night ms.poison"

I step to my room and look at myself in the mirror. Why am I smiling?

I knit my brows and ones again make a list if I am missing any thing, but I couldn't think of anything. I hope it goes well.

😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I hope you guys liked the chapter!

Please keep supporting through your votes and comments.

Thank you ❤️