Chapter 54

Jai's POV

The meeting went every well I put my points of query and asked for it's solution.

I asked about how to run a hospital if we are setting it up somewhere, how should be the management as there were many doctors who have their own big hospitals.

They said that you should have a will to work, give more time to it, to the people, to cure a disease. As a doctor we have to be available for a person suffering.

If you have that will you can run a hospital ! Next thing which is important, Timings, a very good and experienced Staff, making people learn some things when if you are not available they can be there to prevent or do something, A registration, calling system and many complicated stuff.

Dr.Mukherjee gave me his number to contact him and ask for everything in detail he will help me out.

When we came out he asked me about my hospital. I told him that my hospital is being built in the village and as money is less I have to work in the city so that for my family as well I have some money.

He said he can help but I said my work will lead me to success and money, I am capable to do it alone. He was so impressed with me and asked about my age and if I am married for not.

I said I am 28 soon 29 and even that I am planning to marry to someone I love, soon.

He said he was sorry as he was going to give his daughters proposal who is managing the hospital in Mumbai itself. Her name is Heer and 28 right now.

I said I am sorry as well, then he gave me a card and said please if you know a very responsible guy like you contact me.

I nod and he goes.

I look at my watch, it's time to leave.

Vish I am coming. I go to her cabin and knock, Dhaani opens it "Hii"

"Hello Jai"

"Where is Vishakha?"

"She left half and hour back"

"Where? She didn't inform me"

"Home probably! She left in a hurry"

"Oh ok, umm I will call her, are you leaving?"

"Yes, was just wrapping up"

"Should I drop you?"

"No no it's fine"

"No please, I will"

She nods "just a minute"

She took her bag and came with me.

"Jai can I ask you something?"

"Yes !"

"Do you love Vishakha?"

I look at her "what made you ask this?" i asked with a smile

She smiles "because I have seen the way you behave with her, you both argue but it's sweet arguments, then the way you look at her and how Vishakha gets jealous when you are with Tarana or she tries to flirt with you"

"I know Vishakha has definitely told you how know what someone is feeling but she fails to see mine" I said when the Auto turns right.

"I guess she does know but why don't you say it to her directly before someone propose her ! You know she is very close to Parth"

"He is just her Best friend!"

"Sometimes best friends only propose the girl" she keeps her hand on my shoulder