Chapter 36

Vishakha's POV

"Dad did you take your medicine's?" I asked

"Yes"

I smile "Okay now you take rest I will be back in some time"

I came out of the room and bump into someone.

"Sorry" we said together and then looked at each other.

It Jai.

Suddenly I felt a knot in my stomach looking at him. Because yesterday's scenario gets repeated in my head.

I smile a bit at him and so does he.

"I will go and check uncle" He said and enter in after knocking the door.

I also quickly go from there.

I still can't forget that for my happiness he didn't told me about the laptop. Why I still can't understand but..My heart was just going to jump out of my chest.

I just...it was...I don't know 😭

I quickly add all the details in my laptop and work on the next part of the village.

I have contacted my friends who know about the collector and can reach out to him and help us as soon as possible.

I have to do all this very soon as after 7 days I will be leaving.

Yup ! Just 7 days more and I will be back to Mumbai. To that hospital. God Know I don't fee like leaving this place.

Then I saw Jai coming.

I call him "Jai"

He stops.

"Yeah?" He comes to me.

"Jai, I need to talk with you"

He sits beside me.

I put the laptop on my laps and scoot closer to him "see I have planned all this. Sanitary pads the women's are using now and just few are left to convince. For that I have called some women's and they will do that. Then coming to domestic violence, A play will be done showing it....then...the water disease thing you have to manage but I have the contact number of some people who will help you then...school and hospital development my friend will contact the collector and then we will directly talk to him regarding this. I am so sure our mission would be completed soon. What do you say?" I look at him.

I grin at him and he is smiling at me. He is looking at me differently making butterflies erupt in my stomach.

"Jai?" I say

"Hmm?" He leans forward towards me.

He is looking at my lips.

I gulp and hold the laptop tightly.

I close my eyes.

"Jai Bhaiiii" Someone shouts very loudly.

I open my eyes and Jai moves back.

We look at our side. There was a girl and Om.

"Baani?" Jai gets up and Smile.

"Bhai" She runs to him and so do he and both of them hug tightly.

I look at Om.

He is smiling at them and then at me.

He waves his hand at me and so do I.

I keep the Laptop on the Khat and-stand up.

"How are you and how all of a sudden" He said and again hugged her "I missed you Baani"