Chapter 23

Vishakha's POV

I woke up with a fear in my heart that will anyone of the woman's will do what I have said? Will they at least consider my words? Will they really care about themselves at least for their kids?

This questions are lingering in my head from the time I began to speak.

It's not easy to be a speaker for a whole mass. Individually I can take care but as a whole it was a bit difficult.

At seminar's also it was okay for me but this time it was a real change, I felt the problem more than anyone.

Everyone is motivating me and are supporting me, but still I fear it some how.

Washing my face I came out and saw the kids playing. I just ignored them and came down.

"Beta. You came" Asked Supriya aunty.

"Ji"

"Come now have food"

I shook my head "No aunty I am good"

Then Dad said "please have some"

I shook my head again "No Dad, I seriously don't want to."

He nods.

I brought a Novel and began to read it on the terrace.

It's a Mystery Novel, code and all but right now a bit of romantic scene is going on.

Their love started with hate and now changed into steamingly the most romantic one.

I grin reading it.

"What a rare moment" I heard Jai.

I turned around.

I saw him looking up in the air, even I looked up and saw Full moon.

"It's not rare" I said rolling my eyes.

"It is, you won't understand"

"Go and have some education" I said began to read again not caring to ask why did he came.

As obviously for a walk or something as it is his house.

He clear his throat but I didn't turn, maybe he is having throat problem.

Then again he did so and I turned around "can you please stop? It's irritating me!"

He said "I was calling you"

I raised my brows "why?"

He took a deep breath and began to look around "aa well...leave it"

He went away.

I knitted my brows. Ajeeb Pagal hai! (he is Madly weirdo)

I again began to read the book.

After 5 minutes I heard Ritu "Di!"

I smiled at her and I saw Jai beside her walking keeping his hand in the pockets looking at the moon and walking.

She came and held my hand "Di, Will you come with us to have Kulfi?"

"Kulfi? At this time?"

She nods "and I am telling you that you will love it"

"Well"

Then Jai said "leave it Ritu, she won't come" He is still gazing at the stars.

"Bhaiya please"

"I will come" I said

Ritu Grins "Great, let's go" She holds my hand.

I wear my slippers. All the kids as well as Jai, Ritu and Me are going together.