Chapter 8

Guys it is really disheartening that you all don't vote or comment. I take my time to write story for you daily, so that you don't have to wait.

Please it's a small request, please vote and comment, on any part you like.

Thank you and Enjoy ❤️✨

Previous Chapter is where they meet ! So please vote that and enjoy.

Vishakha's POV

What does he think of himself. First it was his mistake that he was not looking in front while walking.

Then he is not even sorry for that. He have to argue with me, don't he know that it was his mistake, I would have calmed myself down if he could have said a simple sorry. Also he is Calling me Poison. Like seriously? I don't know him and here he is giving me ridiculous names.

What is he a king? That what ever he will say I will agree to it? Such a inhuman rude person he is.

What is his name?...Jai ! His name is good but it does not suit him at all, it should have been "Ravan" or something.

I felt like killing him then and there when he was arguing with me and also why does he has to be the son of my mother's best friend? Why??

I look at his head. Stupid.

Then I look away.

Why are you cursing him? Even you were not looking in front! - said my inner voice

But I was busy to find signals!! My phone had only 1% battery. Why should I have concentrated in the front? He is the one who broke my phone.

But even you were not looking, even you are at fault not only him.

I don't care.

But it was your mistake as well.

Enough.

"Say sorry to me" I say him

He put the breaks suddenly.

"What?" turning around

I showed him my phone "for this"

"Listen ! it's not my mistake"

"Listen ! it is your mistake"

He just rolled his eyes and began the car.

"Hey don't you dare show me this attitude of yours"

"Why? You have any problem?"

"Yes ! So much problem"

"then it's your problem not mine"

"You...Argh." I just curl my hands in a fist and I saw him smiling a bit.

Gadha, idiot, Grumpy, rude. Stupid.

With a frowned face I look away.

•••••••••••

After 1 hour I ask him "where is your village?"

But he didn't answer.

"Excuse me Mr?" I asked but he is just driving.

Idiot.

Then he got a call. He parked the car in the side.

"Hello ?"

.......

"Bus papa in 15 minutes we will be home" He answered

He could have answered me as well.