Billy Hargrove and Max Mayfield ~ Dazzle Me

*I DON'T OWN THIS GIF* *CREDIT TO GIF OWNER*

Pairing: Billy Hargrove and Max Mayfield x Fem!Reader

Word Count: 2.1k

Warnings: None

a/n: This was requested by @Psychoboy1996 I took a little bit of liberty with the request, but I hope I still did it justice!  This is a short one with a little Billy and Max sibling bickering.  I hope you all enjoy it!  The next post will be a Robin x Fem!Reader and then...the much-anticipated part two to The Adventurer and the Dungeon Master!  I know you all are very excited lol.  Anyway, as I said before, my requests are open, but it will be a minute before I get to any new ones.  If you don't mind waiting, please message me, and I will be happy to write something for you.  As always, thank you for reading and the support!

§

The sun beat down on you as you stood in the parking lot waiting for Max. This was an everyday occasion since she joined the group of kids. You immediately gravitated to her once you got to know her, and she told you what her home life was like. She told you about her stepdad and how she feared for her and her mother's safety. She mentioned her stepbrother in passing, but you knew who he was. It was hard to not know who Billy Hargrove was. From the first day he pulled into the school parking lot, he became one of the most popular boys in Hawkins.

At first, you didn't give him a second thought. You didn't share any classes or friends with him, so you had no reason to talk to him. But then Max started to invite you to their house after school. In the beginning, you came up with several excuses, but eventually, you gave in to her begging and followed her to Billy's Camaro. It was that first time when you approached his car that you knew you were a goner. He was leaning against the passenger side door, a cigarette dangling haphazardly from his lips. Up close, he looked so much more attractive than the other girls had let on. His blue eyes pierced through you and his tight denim jeans hugged him in all the right places. You couldn't help the tingle that zinged between your legs when a smirk pulled at his lips. Max introduced you to him, then hopped into the backseat, leaving you to sit in the passenger seat, and that was the beginning.

He didn't say anything to you during the first two rides and visits. You would just get in the car, sit listening to his radio, then get out and follow Max to her room. It was the third time that he actually interacted with you. The car ride was the same, but when you got to the house, he offered you a drink. You didn't get the chance to accept it before Max quickly dragged you to her room, slamming the door behind her. The next time, he didn't wait till you arrived at his house to say something to you. The minute you reached his car, he told you he liked your shirt, sending a jolt of excitement up your spine. Your relationship started to blossom from there.

Eventually, Billy started approaching you in school until the two of you were skipping classes to talk under the football stadium bleachers. You had always thought Billy was cute, but the more you got to know him, the more you were attracted to him. He confided in you about his father and how he couldn't wait to get out of Hawkins. He told you how much he really missed his mother and that you would love her if you ever got to meet her. You would just sit and listen, enjoying the little time you had with him. Eventually, those little moments turned to secret dates where Billy would scoop you up and take you to a quiet place where you could be alone. The two of you would curl up on the hood of his car and stare up at the sky, dreaming about the wonders that your future held.

Things went on like that for a while until one night, while resting your head on Billy's chest looking at the stars, he asked you to be his girlfriend. You never said yes to anything so fast in your entire life. You did your best to keep it a secret from Max for as long as you could. But when she finally did find out, she grew extremely territorial. During car rides, she would prevent Billy from holding your hand. At their house, she wouldn't give the two of a second to be alone. And on days you set aside to spend with Billy, she would find a way to intercept the two of you. Billy grew more and more irritated, but you just told him it was because she was jealous she had to share you with him. After all, you were like a sister to her. He didn't agree.