Billy Hargrove Imagine- No One Deserves To Be Lonely

*I DON'T OWN ANY GIFS POSTED* *CREDIT TO GIF OWNERS*

 Here is the Billy Hargrove x Reader imagine requested from my Tumblr. It is loosely based on the song "I Was All Over Her" by Salvia Palth. I really hope you enjoy this!

Pairing: Billy Hargrove x Reader

Warnings: Mild language (It's like one word lol)

With your Walkman blasting "Runaway" by Bon Jovi in your ears, you slowly walked up the stairs leading to Hawkins High. Your peers walked past you as if you weren't there as you unlocked your locker. Bobbing your head to your music, you threw your bag inside and slammed the tiny door shut. You readjusted your headphones before making your way to your first period. As you walked through the door, your teacher, Mr. Goldsmith, strategically pulled your headphones from your head. You gave him an angry look, "Really Mr. Goldsmith? Class doesn't start for another five minutes." He gave you a smile, "I'm aware of the time Miss Y/L/N, but you should already know that my classroom is a no headphone zone. Now, put it away and go take a seat." You rolled your eyes before walking to your seat in the back of the room. As you wrapped your headphones around your Walkman, you heard a fit of giggles come from two seats in front of you. You lifted your gaze to become eye to eye with none other than Billy Hargrove. He was leaning on some random girl's desk playing with a strand of her curly hair. You let out a scoff as you looked back to your Walkman and continued to wrap your headphones. When you slid it into your jacket pocket, a shadow cast down on you. Your lips fell into a tight line as you looked up to find Billy standing over you. He smirked, "Good morning beautiful." You gave him a forced smile, "Good morning Billy. What can I do for you?" He took a seat at the desk directly in front of yours, "You automatically assume I want something? I can't just come up to you and have a normal conversation?" A small laugh fell from your lips, "Billy, normal conversation doesn't even exist in your mind." He rolled his eyes, "Wouldn't you know. Anyway, you gonna be at the Halloween party everyone is talking about?" You propped your head on your hand, "Maybe I am, maybe I'm not. Why does it matter to you?" His cocky smirk played on his lips again, "Well, beautiful, the party simply wouldn't be complete without a dame like you there." You let out a scoff, "Don't even start with this bull shit. That melodramatic charm may work on all these other girls, but it doesn't work on me." The bell rang with a loud shrill before Billy could retort. He smirked again before turning to face the front. As Mr. Goldsmith began his lecture on proper citations, a small piece of paper slid onto your desk. You looked up to see Billy giving you a devious smile. With an annoyed sigh, you unfolded the paper and read, "I'll see you at the party babe ;)". Your eyes looked back to Billy who sent you a wink before turning forward again. Your stomach did a somersault that you quickly pushed down. Staring at his blonde curls, your mind wandered off thinking about the party and, more specifically, seeing Billy there.

When the last bell rang, you quickly made your way to your car and headed home. It took you hours to figure out what to wear. By the time you decided, your room was littered with rejected shirts and pants. You hummed along to "No One Like You" by Scorpions as you bobbed around your room dressing yourself. One foot at a time, you stepped into your jeans before pulling your black T-shirt over your head. You stepped in front of your mirror to quickly fix your hair, brushing out the knots. Bobbing your head, you gave yourself a swift look before grabbing your keys and jean jacket and heading to your car. Excitement surged through your body as you turned the key in the ignition. Your parents were out of town, and although they warned you not to, you were going to the Halloween party. Contrary to what your parents thought, you were not a popular person. Most of the time you kept to yourself and really didn't have any friends unless someone needed homework answers. Although you hated to admit it, but it truly was your parents fault you were in this situation. They were what normal people might call strict, but you preferred to call them controlling and suffocating. You had a curfew earlier than most middle schoolers had, a bed time that'd been in place since you were three, and very strict rules set against any boys and all parties. You let out a frustrated grunt before throwing your car in reverse and peeling out of your driveway before you could even second guess your decision.