Billy Hargrove and Steve Harrington ~ Three's a Party

*I DON'T OWN THIS IMAGE* *CREDIT TO IMAGE OWNER*

18 + Content 

Pairing: Billy Hargrove x Steve Harrington x Fem!Reader

Word Count: 3.5k

Warnings: SMUT.  Unprotected sex.  Language.  Threesome. 

a/n: This was requested by @eddiesl0v3r.  I hope this is what you wanted!!!  I have never written anything like this before, and goodness do I hope that it isn't trash lol.  Anyway, I read a comment that someone had mentioned "Still of the Night" by Whitesnake being their song to save them from Vecna.  Well, since I like to stay true to the timeline of Stranger Things, Whitesnake is going on their final world tour, and that song didn't come out until 1987; I decided to mention some of their older stuff.  I mentioned the song "Slow an' Easy," which is off their album titled "Slide it In."  The album is really good and deserves a listen.  As always, that you for the continued support, and I hope you all enjoy this rather dirty imagine lol.  My next post will be a Fred imagine, so be ready for that!

  §

You slid on one last line of lipstick before popping your lips at yourself in the mirror. You stepped back and took in your outfit. It wasn't anything special. A pair of tight high-waisted jean shorts and a black crop top. But it was enough to show off all the curves of your body and some skin. After a final examination in the mirror, you snatched your car keys from your desk and hustled out the door. When you started your car, "Slow an' Easy" by Whitesnake began playing on the radio. A small smirk spread across your lips at the sound because you couldn't help but be reminded of two people who had been trying to lay you down in their beds for months – Billy Hargrove and Steve Harrington.

For months the two of them had been pining after you. Day after day, they would try their hand at getting with you, but you never gave in. Instead, you would entertain them and then let them down every time. It was fun. In fact, you kind of enjoyed toying with them. They were complete opposites in their approach to getting with you. Steve was quiet and sweet. He would give you compliments and let his eyes linger on you a beat too long. That was his version of flirting. Billy, on the other hand, was much more forward. He would catcall you from across the lunchroom and let his hands find your waist whenever he had the chance. You didn't mind either of them, though. It was entertaining watching them get all wound up when you came around. But you decided that enough was enough. Things were going to change, and you were going to relieve the sexual tension that had steadily been building between the three of you. You knew they would be at Tina's party, which is why you were going in the first place. Had they had other plans tonight, you would be cozied up in your bed with a nice book. But that wasn't the case. So, you were on your way to Tina's house to see how interesting the night would get.

By the time you arrived at Tina's house, the party was already in full swing. You could see drunk teenagers stumbling in and out of the front door and hear the muffled sound of the music. You found a spot on the side of the road to park, then got out. A little way down the road, you could make out what looked like Steve's car, and perched in the driveway was Billy's blue Camaro. You took a deep breath, then crossed the street toward the house.

When the front door opened, you were welcomed by a cloud of marijuana and cigarette smoke. You sauntered in, hips swaying with each step. As you walked deeper into the hazy house, you could see people ogling your figure as you passed them. You finally pushed your way into the kitchen, where Tina was pouring cups of her jungle juice. You grabbed a cup, took a swig, found a spot against the wall, and started surveying the room. Your eyes searched until you spotted at least one of the people you were looking for out back. Billy was doing a keg stand and was surrounded by several onlookers cheering him on. You stepped away from the wall and looked into the living room when you finally saw Steve. He was dancing to whatever song was blasting from the speakers. Neither had noticed you yet, and that's how you wanted to keep it until you had enough liquid courage to go through with your plan. So, you stepped back to the counter and downed another cup of jungle juice.