Eddie Munson ~ The Adventurer and the Dungeon Master Part Two

*I DON'T OWN THIS IMAGE* *CREDIT TO GIF IMAGE*

Pairing: Eddie Munson x Fem!Reader

Word Count: 4.9k

Warnings: SMUT (18 +) and mild language

a/n: Here it is, everyone, the greatly anticipated and much-asked-for part two!!  I hope this lives up to the hype lol.  I had a good time writing it, so hopefully, you all like it.  I mentioned a lot of music in this one lol.  Foreigner's "4″ album, which is iconic, Ozzy's "Shot in the Dark," and Metallica's "Master of Puppets," which is a fantastic album.  Check them out!  As always, thank you thank you for all the comments and likes.  They are truly appreciated.  The next post will be a Steve Harrington request and then a whole bunch of Eddie ones lol.  So, stay tuned for that!  My requests are still open, but like usual, it will take a while to get to any new ones.  But, if you're down to wait, then go ahead and message me.  Enjoy everyone!!

§

Your leg jumped as you watched the seconds tick by on the clock. This was an everyday occurrence now. You couldn't wait to get through your class so you could rush off to the lunchroom and get your hands on your boyfriend – Eddie Munson. It wasn't long after Dustin had caught you two making out that you and Eddie became an official couple. And since then, you couldn't keep your hands to yourself. It started out with his hand on your waist and yours on his arm, but that slowly became insufficient. You were like feral animals when you saw each other. You couldn't get enough of one another. Eventually, the two of you started skipping classes just to have your hands tangled in his curls while his mouth roamed up and down your neck. It had even become almost like a tradition that after every campaign, you would stay after to have Eddie pin you against the table. It was to the point where Dustin and Mike had stopped asking you for rides.

When the bell rang, you scooped up your bag and nearly ran out of the classroom. You didn't care about the dirty looks you got as you pushed people to the side on your way to the cafeteria. By the time you entered the room, Eddie and the rest of the Hellfire boys were already sitting at their table. You couldn't help how your heart jumped in your chest at the sight of your boyfriend. Even after months of being together, he still had that effect on you. You navigated through the crowded room until you were walking up to the table. The moment Eddie saw you, a wide grin spread across his face, and he stood to greet you. His hands wrapped around your waist and slid down into your rear pockets. The little squeeze he gave sent tingles down to your core.

"Hi, baby," you said before pressing a soft kiss to his lips. His thick curls created a curtain around both of your faces.

"That shirt looks really good on you," he said before bending down until his lips were just barely grazing over your ear and whispered, "but I bet it'd look even better off."

You slapped his arm playfully.

"Eddie," you whisper shouted.

He didn't seem to care as he nuzzled into your neck before finally pulling back to place another kiss on your mouth. You could hear someone making an overdramatic gagging noise from the table, and you leaned to the side enough to see that it was Dustin.

"Please," he said, holding his stomach like he had been punched, "I can't watch you two any longer."

Eddie whipped his head around and said, "Then stop looking, Henderson."

You let out a little laugh before reluctantly peeling Eddie's hands off your body and moving around him to go sit. As you walked by, he gave your ass a light slap. Dustin groaned in disgust which earned a satisfied grin from Eddie. You both took your seats, and Eddie didn't waste any time placing his hand on your thigh. Your core clenched at the light touch. It wasn't out of the ordinary for him to rest his hands on you, but it still lit a fire somewhere deep inside of you every time he did it.