Billy Hargrove Imagine- Missing You

*I DON'T OWN ANY GIFS POSTED* *CREDITS TO GIF OWNERS* 

This was another request from my Tumblr.  I listened to "Missing You" by John Waites while writing this, so feel free to take a listen. Also, the song by The Scorpions is really good so you should look that one up too. Anyway, I really hope you enjoy this!!

Warnings: Mild language

Pairing: Billy Hargrove x Reader

You stood next to your car awaiting the familiar rumble of Billy's loud Camaro. It had been 3 months since you started dating going against everyone's warnings. Although it was hard for all of your friends to believe, the two of you complimented each other. You, a quiet bookworm who always stayed to herself, now dating Billy, the boisterous charming king of Hawkins High School. He brought out the daring and rebellious side you didn't even know you had and you brought out the caring and humble side he hid away from the world. Within the 3 months you two had been dating you learned so much about each other. You about his awful home life and he about how hard your parents were on you. Together, you each brought the other up from the darkest places. And although the entire world was betting against your relationship, you and Billy were inseparable.

Billy's Camaro grumbled to a halt next to you before Max hopped out. A happy smile spread across her lips when she saw you. "Y/N!" She shouted as she ran into your spread arms. "Hey there Mad Max." You said ruffling her hair a little. A childish giggle erupted from her as she pulled away from you. "Are you coming over today after school?" Max asked with excited anticipation. Before you could reply, Billy emerged from his car sending a cheesy smile to your lips. You looked down to Max, "We'll see. Maybe I can practice some hair styles for the Snow Ball on you." Max scrunched up her face in disgust, "No way!" She said while shaking her head. You chuckled at her hatred towards anything remotely girly. Placing your hand on her back, you gave her a light shove, "You better get going." You motioned to the school building where Mike, Dustin, Will, and Lucas were standing waiting for her. She gave you a quick wave before hopping onto her skateboard and rolling towards her friends. As you watched after her, you felt a pair of hands grab your hips and pull you into a rather hard chest. "Good morning beautiful." Billy whispered quietly into your ear sending shivers throughout your body. You turned until you were facing him and his arms were fully wrapped around your waist. "Good morning handsome." You replied before placing a quick kiss on his lips. Billy looked down at you silently with a smirk playing on his lips. Although you had been dating for 3 months, you still squirmed under his captivating stare. "What?" You said with a soft chuckle. Billy shook his head, "Nothing. What? I'm not allowed to look at my sexy girlfriend anymore?" You gave him a light push coming out of his embrace. "Shut up." You said as you felt your cheeks begin to burn. Billy, knowing exactly what he was doing, wrapped one arm around you and placed his hand in your rear pocket. "Come on babe. We're gonna be late." He said before leading you to class.

Not having any classes with Billy meant that you were unable to see him until lunch. At 12:00pm, the shrill bell chimed releasing everyone. You walked out to your car where you always met up with Billy. He wasn't there yet, so you stood idly waiting for him. You zoned out staring at the asphalt in front of you until someone pulled you from your trance. "Hello? Y/N?" Steve's voice questioned. You quickly looked up, "Oh! Steve! Hey, sorry I was just, uh, never mind. What's up?" Steve gave you a friendly smile, "I was wondering if you could help me with something? It's for Nancy." You raised your eyebrows at the mention of Nancy, "Okay," you began hesitantly, "what do you need help with?" Steve ran his hand through his hair, "Well I want to apologize to her, but I'm not sure how. You know? I want her to know that I really mean it." You gave a light laugh at his innocence, it was refreshing. You placed your hand on his arm and gave it a squeeze. "Why don't you buy her some flowers? Every girl loves flowers, especially roses. And just go to her house and talk to her. Tell her how you feel and that you're sorry for whatever you did wrong. Sound like a good idea?" You could see relief pour over his face at your suggestion. He gave you a small smile before pulling you into a quick hug, "Yeah. Thanks Y/N. I'll let you know how it plays out." Releasing your hold on each other, you gave Steve a reassuring smile. You didn't realize how much time had passed until the bell sending everyone back into class had rung. You looked around in search of Billy, but couldn't find him. A confused sigh fell from your lips as you showed yourself back to class.