Steve Harrington Imagine Requested- The Tutor

*I DON'T OWN ANY GIFS POSTED* *CREDIT TO ALL GIF OWNERS* 

Requested by: 

I'm back y'all!!!! Well, sort of lol. I finally found time out of my hectic schedule to write! Adulting sucks guys haha. Anyway, here is a Steve Harrington imagine that was requested forever ago . I hope that this was worth the wait and that you all sincerely enjoy it. Thanks for being so understanding y'all I truly appreciate my followers!! xx.

Pairing: Steve Harrington x Reader

Warnings: Mild language

You sat staring blankly at your desk as your teacher spoke. "I'm sure you're all as excited as I am, so I'll introduce the little ones." Mrs. Holland exclaimed as she opened the classroom door to allow a group of middle schoolers to enter. Your eyebrows furrowed as you looked at all the nervous kids. "Each of you will be assigned a middle schooler to tutor as part of the "Educate America's Children" program." Mrs. Holland said with a small clap. She moved to her desk and grabbed a small piece of paper. "Now," she said unfolding the paper, "when I call your name stand up so your little partners can find you." You looked around the room and found each of your classmates just as confused as you were. Mrs. Holland rambled off different names pairing your peers with their middle schooler. You watched as the young kids stalked toward their partners as their names were called. "And last, but not least, Miss Y/F/N Y/L/N and Mr. Dustin Henderson." Mrs. Holland said with a wide grin. The young boy gave a dramatic sigh before walking over to your desk. You watched as he made his way towards you. Although you never spent a lot of time around children, you actually really liked them. A small smile raised the corners of your lips as you took in his tiny frame. A ball cap covered his curly hair and he wore a blue sweatshirt that had a dinosaur on it. He was adorable. You smiled nicely at him and took a breath, but, before you could speak, he put his hand on your desk and cut you off. "Alright, listen, I know you might think I need tutoring because I'm standing here, but believe me I don't. This was just some huge misunderstanding between Ms. Avery and my current grade in her class. I'm in the AV Club, alright? Tutoring is the last thing I need. Now, I have to go find my friends and go save Hawkins from a human eating monster from another dimension." You sat staring at him with your mouth still agape when the bell rang. He flashed you a squinty smile before trotting off. You sat motionless in your desk for another second before coming to your senses. "Hey!" You shouted before grabbing your backpack and chasing after him.

By the time you caught up to him he was already in front of the school. "Hey!" You shouted out of breath. He turned around and rolled his eyes when he saw you. "Didn't I already tell you I don't need a tutor? It was just a misunderstanding and I'll fix it all tomorrow." Dustin said brushing you off. All thoughts of him being adorable completely escaped your mind as you watched him start to walk away again. Your lips formed a tight straight line as your hands clenched into fists. Without even thinking and completely forgetting where you were, you shouted after the boy. "Hey you little shit!" You and somebody else yelled at the same time. You turned around to find Steve Harrington walking briskly towards the boy. "Son of a bitch." Dustin said to himself when he saw Steve approaching him. You watched as Steve walked up to Dustin and began to talk to him in a hushed voice. You tried not to stare at him, but you couldn't help it. Although you hadn't ever really spoken to him, you always had a small crush on Steve. The whole school did really. He was perfect. His amazingly quaffed hair always sat gracefully on his head, his chocolate brown eyes always shimmered in the sunlight, and he always walked with so much confidence. You shook your head lightly bringing yourself back to reality before walking towards the two boys. "What do you mean it's on the loose? I thought you and your little friends took care of this!" Steve whisper shouted. Dustin put on his most believable smile and spoke through his teeth. "It's fine Steve, we'll take care of it and you won't have to get involved." Dustin's eyes moved to find you approaching and smiled even wider. "In fact," he began before placing a hand on Steve's arm, "have you met my tutor?" Steve gave Dustin a confused look, but before he could speak Dustin continued. "She's great. Steve meet...uh..." He trailed off and you scoffed, "Y/N. My name is Y/N Dustin." Dustin gave a nervous laugh, "Right. Steve meet Y/N. Y/N meet Steve. Get acquainted, I'm sure you two will have lots to talk about. As for me, I've gotta run, but I'll be sure to check in!" Before you could say anything in return, Dustin took off running and was gone. You ran your hand through your hair and let out an irritated grunt. Steve let out a small sigh before turning to face you. "He's a handful. I'll apologize on his behalf." Steve said with a small laugh. You shook your head and chuckled, "It's fine. I just better not get a bad grade because he doesn't want me to tutor him." The two of you laughed for a minute. Steve ran his hand through his hair nervously, "Hey don't we have history together?" You bit your lip, "Yeah, we do. We also have math and English together." Steve's face turned a bright red as he looked down at his feet. "Right," he said, "I knew that. You sit in the front. Middle row." Your face grew warm at the thought of Steve noticing you. "I do." You said quietly. The two of you stood there in silence for a moment before Steve spoke. "Did you, um, get the homework for English?" He asked with a small stutter. You smiled at his nervousness, "The essay we have to write? Yeah, I did." Steve shut his eyes tightly for a second, "That's right, the homework was to write an essay." You bit your lip to hold back a laugh as Steve let out a long breath. He opened his eyes and raised them to look at you. Your heart skipped a beat at how captivating he was. Whoever said brown eyes weren't beautiful had never melted under Steve's soft gaze. "You're pretty good at writing, right?" He asked in a quiet voice. You nodded your head, unable to speak from the butterflies attacking your insides. Steve's mouth formed into a small smile making your knees wobbly. "Would you mind giving me a hand with my essay? We can go to my house, my parents are out of town so it'll just be us two." You could feel the red on your cheeks sinking in as you nodded, "Alright." Steve's lips curled into a full smile as he motioned towards his car, "Great, let's get out of here then." You bit your lip before quickly following Steve to his car.