Billy Hargrove Imagine Smut- Just For Fun

*I DON'T OWN ANY GIFS POSTED**CREDIT TO GIF OWNERS*

This was another request from my Tumblr so I hope you all enjoy!!

Pairing: Billy Hargrove x Reader

Warnings: Smut and language

*Just wanted to let you all know, again, that unprotected sex is a definite no no!! I didn't mention any form of birth control (i.e. condoms or the pill), but please know that it is not because I advocate unprotected sex. The lack of mentions is solely to keep the flow of writing. Please always use some form of protection!*

You laid in your bed listening to the shouting match your parents were having in the living room. Turning to face your alarm clock you saw that the time read 6:00am. "Right on cue." You thought to yourself before getting up to get dressed for school. Like every other school day, you were out the door and into your car by 6:30am. You sat in the driveway and watched your parents argue through the living room window. It was always the same. Dad would come home drunk the night before resulting in an explosive argument the following morning. You clenched the steering wheel in anger before giving it a smack. Shaking your head, you threw your car in reverse and backed out heading to school.

At school, you always parked your black BMW in your usual spot. Although there wasn't a sign designating that as your spot, there might as well have been. You pretty much ran the school and no one would dare mess with you. Those who were ballsy enough to go toe to toe with you usually ended up in a hospital and a new school. You were the queen of Hawkins even if no one wanted to admit it. But, like everyone, you kept your home life a secret. With Hawkins being such a small town, everyone knew your dad was a drunk. However, no one knew about the arguments and how every waking moment could end up being a potential domestic violence case. No one knew the reason why you preferred to not go home at night or that, when you did, why you cried yourself to sleep. No one would ever know, not if you could help it. When you pulled into the school, a blue Camaro was parked in your spot and a rather handsome boy was leaning against it. "What the shit?" You said to yourself as you drove past the new car. After pulling into a spot a couple of cars down, you got out, grabbed your bag, and made your way to the Camaro. "Turn Up The Radio" by Autograph was playing from the car and the boy was puffing on a cigarette when you walked up. The sun was shining down on him making him look even more godlike than when you had driven by. You let your eyes travel from his shoes all the way up to his dirty blonde hair. His black denim jeans hugged his hips tightly and the top three buttons of his blue shirt were left undone exposing part of his chiseled chest. A small breath escaped you as you finally made eye contact with him. He threw his cigarette on the ground and stepped on it giving you an irritated look. "Got a problem babe?" He asked fixing the collar of his shirt. You shut your eyes tight, regaining focus, before placing your normal snarl on your face. "Actually," you began stepping closer to him, "there is a problem." The light breeze sent a waft of his strong cologne into you causing your eyes to shut again. You couldn't deny, the boy was extremely attractive. However, even though you wanted to drown in the smell of him, you had a rep to protect. He took a step even closer and gave you a smirk, "And what's that princess?" His scent was intoxicating. You lifted your head to make yourself look taller, "You're parked in my spot and don't' call me those cheap pet names. I have a name and it's not 'babe' or 'princess'." The boy let out a deep chuckle and looked around before turning back to you with mock surprise. "Well would you look at that?" He began, "I don't see your name anywhere around here. So, technically, I actually didn't park in your spot." You gritted your teeth and clenched your fists in aggravation. You opened your mouth to protest, but before you could say anything the bell rang. The boy smirked down at you, "I'll see you around...babe." He gave you a wink before stalking off towards the school leaving you dumbfounded.