Kali's Group Imagine

*I DON'T OWN ANY GIFS POSTED* *CREDIT TO GIF OWNERS*

This was another imagine requested from my Tumblr.  I honestly don't know what to title this, so if you have any ideas please help me out lol.  Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!! 

Warnings: Mild language

Pairing: Kali's group x reader with Eleven/Jane and kind of turns into a Steve x reader at the end

It was a normal drab night at the abandoned building you called home. You sat back and watched Funshine and Dottie play their usual game of cards. Dottie let out a high-pitched laugh, "I win again Fun! Gimmie your money." Fun let out an irritated grunt before handing her his cash. A small smile rose to your lips as you turned your gaze to Axel who was practicing his knife throwing and then to Mick who was standing the watch. It was a normal night, until a tiny voice said, "Hello?" Everyone ceased what they were doing and turned to where the voice came from. A short brown-haired girl slowly walked into view and stopped. Her chocolate brown eyes confidently held everyone's stare. Axel let out a chuckle, "Well what do we have here?" He asked making his way over to the girl. Unfazed by Axel, she raised her chin and looked directly into his eyes. "I'm looking for my sister. I saw her here." She said pulling an old newspaper clipping out of her bag. You squinted to get a better look at the photo on the paper and gasped when you realized who it was. "Is that Kali?" Mick asked taking a step back. The girl furrowed her eyebrows, "Kali?" She said as if testing out the name. Axel took a step towards her, "How did you find us and who else knows you're here?" You placed your arm in front of Axel pushing him away from the girl. He gave you an irritated look, but didn't say anything. "Calm down," you began, "she's just a little girl." You turned to face her and motioned her to follow you, "Come on, I'll take you to Kali." Axel, Dottie, Mick, and Fun all stared after you in disbelief as you led the girl into the building.

"So," you began as you led her down the hallway, "what's your name?" She looked up to you before quietly saying, "Jane." You nodded, "Nice. Mine is Y/N." Jane didn't say anything in return as the two of you made your way to Kali's room. When you arrived, you gave a light knock before pushing the door open. "Kali? I, uh, there's someone here to see you." You said opening the door the rest of the way to reveal Jane. Kali gave you a confused look as she walked up to Jane. "Who is this?" She asked more to you than Jane. You opened your mouth to answer, but were cut off before you could speak. "I'm here to find my sister." Jane reiterated pulling the photo out of her bag again. Kali's eyes grew large at the sight of her toddler self. You turned to exit the room when the door slammed shut. Slowly turning around, you raised your hands indicating that it wasn't you. Kali looked down at Jane, "Who sent you here?" She asked almost in a whisper. Jane, in a steady voice, said, "Mama." You watched as the two girls gently grabbed the other's wrist showing their tattooed numbers. A sigh of shock fell from your lips at the realization that Jane was like Kali. "She's like you." You said breathlessly. Kali looked up to you and smiled, "She's my sister."

The next day you woke Jane and brought her downstairs. "Alright," you said, "our little group is a bit...different." Jane tilted her head to the side, "Different?" You closed your eyes for a second trying to think of a way to explain to her what you did. Before you had the chance to speak, Kali cut in. "Don't listen to Y/N. We're different, but in a good way. You can think of us like superheroes. We bring justice to people who deserve it. To people like us Jane." Kali said taking her hand as she began to explain our lifestyle. Although you weren't a huge advocate of what Kali and your friends did, you understood the burning rage Kali felt towards those "bad men". Jane listened intently to Kali's every word internalizing everything. "So, you kill the bad men?" She asked childlike. Kali nodded, "Their criminals. We're just doing a public service." Jane stared deeply into Kali's eyes with an unreadable expression. "Do you want to avenge your mother?" Kali asked urging Jane to join the group. They held each other's gaze for a minute more before Jane nodded. A devious grin spread across Kali's face and without even looking your way said, "Take her upstairs to get ready Y/N." You let out a worried sigh before ushering Jane out of the room and up the stairs.