What's That? Yet Another Author's Note

Okay, so, a couple of things.  One, after continuing to read several ANNOYING ass comments about how "Embarrasing" some of the stuff Y/N was doing in The Adventurer and the Dungeon Master, I decided to rewrite a couple of lines.  Hopefully, it fits a little better.  I try not to get irritated when I see these comments but like at the same that shit is so fucking frustrating.  It's a piece of fucking fiction yall.  I honestly don't need you to comment about how you would never do something that I write in my stories.  I understand my stuff are name inserts, totally get it, but like still.  It's so unnecessary.  If you wouldn't do something that I write, okay!  That's great.  Two thumbs up.  Just move on or imagine something else, for Christ's sake.   

Second, because of the frustration mentioned above, I was thinking of creating an OC for The Adventurer and the Dungeon Master.  But, because it was a story that everyone loved so much, I want to get your thoughts first.  If you would like me to keep it in the second person with Y/N, I will.  However, the option for me to create an OC and write it in the first or third POV is there.  Let me know what you all think.  I obviously write for you.  I'm going to create this story because it was liked so much.  I don't want to isolate any of my readers.  So, give me your thoughts on an OC or no OC.  

Third, I just want to kind of give a timeline on the rest of my requests that I have to do.  This can be sort of a reference and also a sneak peek at what to expect.  I am currently working on request 5/21, so the following list will start from 5 and then go to 21.  

~ Fred Benson x Fem!Reader 

~ Eddie Munson x Fem!Reader 

~ Fred Benson x Fem!Reader 

~ Eddie Munson x Fem!Reader

~ A Sweet Distraction Part Two

~ Henry Creel x Fem!Reader with Powers  

~ Steve Harrington x Fem!Reader

~ Eddie Munson x Fem!Reader Smut 

~ 001/Henry Creel x Fem!Reader Smut

~ Eddie Munson x Male!Reader

~ Steve Harrington x Fem!Reader

~ Robin Buckley x Fem!Reader Smut

~ Little Koala Boy Part Two

~ Eddie Munson x Fem!Reader 

~ Billy Hargrove x Male!Reader

~ Eddie Munson x Male!Reader

~ Steve Harrington x Fem!Reader

So, that's it!  Thank you for the continued support!!  <3