Another Author's Note

Okay, so, if you've been reading my stuff, you know that I have a lot of requests to get through still.  I'm currently working on 3/21.  So, this idea that I'm about to throw out there won't happen until I finish all of these requests.  But, I've noticed that The Adventurer and the Dungeon Master Parts 1 and 2 have been highly favored by you all.  I've been thinking of POTENTIALLY creating something much bigger with that story.  Adding some new parts, maybe even working on it to become a full-fledged fic.  But I want to know what you all are thinking.  If you are interested in me continuing that story, let me know.  Also, TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT!!!!  It is so hard to appease everyone, even though I try my hardest.  I am not even kidding. Sometimes, I read through the comments and honestly want to stop writing altogether because I feel like I'm not doing a great job.  I try to create a neutral female reader since it is Y/N and not an OC.  So, please, please, please go easy on me, okay?  If I'm messing something up, kindly tell me so I can do better.  If there is something you want me to do more of, also kindly tell me.  I'm doing my best here  lol.   Also, if you want me to continue that story and add more parts or whatever, seriously, tell me what you want me to write.  This is like a free for all lol.  I've never done anything like this before where I leave it open to everyone.  But I'm willing to give this a shot!  As always, thank you for the unwavering support.  I appreciate all of you reading.