Billy Hargrove Imagine - Pinky Promise

*I DON'T OWN ANY GIFS* *CREDIT TO GIF OWNERS*

So, here is the other Billy imagine I was writing! I have a few requests now that I am working on, and will have them up as soon as possible. I hope you all enjoy this. Let me know what you think!! Xx.

Warnings: Language

Pairing: Billy Hargrove x Reader

________________________________________________________________________________

Biting the end of your pencil, you stared at the clock, willing it to move faster. It was the last two minutes of class, and Mr. Jefferson was still talking about osmosis. Your knee jumped up and down impatiently when the bell finally rang, springing you to your feet. You quickly gathered your things and hustled into the busy hallway. It was Friday, and everybody was in a hurry to get home. You made it to your locker, and as you were rummaging through your things, you felt a familiar pair of hands land on your waist. A pair of soft lips landed on your neck, and you closed your eyes with a sigh.

It all started months ago when Billy first moved to Hawkins. He strolled around the town and school like he owned the place. Confidence and charm radiated off of him, enticing every 18 to 45-year-old woman in town. He was a player who had no intention of tying himself down until he laid his eyes on you.

Quiet and poised, you wouldn't consider yourself popular, but you were well known around the school. You were beautiful, smart, and, at the time, an eligible bachelorette. When Billy first saw you walking up the school steps, his heart nearly stopped. He knew he had to have you and would stop at nothing to get you.

His first couple attempts at getting your attention amounted to nothing. He would wait for you by your locker, walk you to class, he even bought you lunch a couple of times. He had your schedule memorized and would often find himself "accidentally" bumping into you in the hallway. You ignored every advance, thinking he would eventually stop, but he didn't. At first, Billy took each rejection as a challenge. A little game to see how far he had to go to get your attention. But, when, out of the blue, you finally agreed to go on a date with him, everything changed.

It was one night lying in his bed when he finally decided to ask you to be his girlfriend. His fingers were lazily playing with your hair as you both stared blankly at his ceiling. You were wrapped up tightly in his arms with your head resting on his chest. "Carrie" by Europe droned in the background. Acting like a lullaby, you were rocked to the rhythm of his breathing. You were content looking at the small blemishes on his beige ceiling when Billy spoke.

"Do you want to, like, make this official?"

You propped yourself up to look at him.

"Are you asking me to be your girlfriend?"

A small hint of red rose to color his cheeks as he nodded. You could see how nervous he was, and it made you smile.

"I've been waiting for you to ask. It's about damn time."

§

His lips moved to hover over your ear, sending shivers down your spine.

"Hey, baby," Billy's husky voice whispered into your ear.

You turned in his arms with a smile and planted your lips on his.

"I'm almost done. I just have to grab my binder, and we can go."

Billy placed one more kiss on your neck before sliding out of your way. He was leaning against the lockers next to yours, fiddling with a frayed piece of thread on his jacket. From your peripherals, you could see his fingers tugging and releasing the thread nervously. You slammed your locker door shut, gaining his attention.